IGNORED

Tuss revisited

atypic

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im fairly sure the myspace stuff was all fake, wasn't it

180db (vibervibert synth test) was on one of accounts. as well as wisp - teddy oggie. i think all rephlex basically throwed a tracks to see if people will recognize richard among them. im sure there is more of his tracks than just 180db.

or you are saying he just took some fake fans track and released it on such a wonderful album, as syro? he basically said with this track - yes, i've got something to do with that myspace account folks.

180db (vibervibert synth test) was on one of accounts. as well as wisp - teddy oggie. i think all rephlex basically throwed a tracks to see if people will recognize richard among them. im sure there is more of his tracks than just 180db.

or you are saying he just took some fake fans track and released it on such a wonderful album, as syro? he basically said with this track - yes, i've got something to do with that myspace account folks.

oh yeah! i forgot vibervibed was a tuss fake. according to this handy site, it was on the cat189 page that had these songs:

1. bank 4 step 030108

2. 10 05 06

3. 12 09 06 mug bass

4. 05 11 06 twiddub

5. vibervibed synth test

oh yeah! i forgot vibervibed was a tuss fake. according to this handy site, it was on the cat189 page that had these songs:

1. bank 4 step 030108

2. 10 05 06

3. 12 09 06 mug bass

4. 05 11 06 twiddub

5. vibervibed synth test

oh wow... these actually sound real...? if these are fake i'd be amazed, they capture the tuss sound very well. not to say they're perfect of course, they're nowhere near as polished as the released tuss tracks.

Rushup Edge is a favorite of mine; there are definite flashes of it on 'minipops 67,' rhythm-wise. The first two tracks are probably my favorites, but it's a great sequence, and as a bonus "Death Fuck" sounds like RDJ doing early 2000's Autechre during the particularly frenetic snare parts, without the vocals. After many plays of Syro, I think I might like RE a bit more, it's just a little stranger. But Syro's great too.

1. bank 4 step 030108

2. 10 05 06

3. 12 09 06 mug bass

4. 05 11 06 twiddub

5. vibervibed synth test

oh wow... these actually sound real...? if these are fake i'd be amazed, they capture the tuss sound very well. not to say they're perfect of course, they're nowhere near as polished as the released tuss tracks.

mug bass definitely sounds promising, but the other tracks aren't up on myspace anymore? Were you able to hear them?

Listening through the other stuff now. The GX1 chiptune is accurate, but that only says something if it came out before the EP. The rest doesn't sound too convincing (as RDJ at least).

https://myspace.com/tregaskin

Shit didn't RDJ say he liked to re-create 80s stuff?

i want more tuss material than anything. rushup edge might be my absolute favourite release by him. it's short, but every track is perfect. too bad the vinyl is so bloody expensive

Is it? I have Rushup Edge and Confederation Trough vinyl in mint condition. How much are they going for? I couldn't even find any on e-bay.

i want more tuss material than anything. rushup edge might be my absolute favourite release by him. it's short, but every track is perfect. too bad the vinyl is so bloody expensive

Is it? I have Rushup Edge and Confederation Trough vinyl in mint condition. How much are they going for? I couldn't even find any on e-bay.

rushup edge in good condition can go for $100-$150

Archived