IGNORED

The White Stripes

Twelvetrees

Do many people here like the White Stripes?

I always come back to this clip whenever I need to be reminded of how powerful music can be. I wish I'd gotten to see them live, though I saw Jack White in 2012 which was terrific so I can't complain.

Yes, very much. Though I lost some interest after Elephant. I watched them live at Brixton Academy touring Elephant and it was as good as you'd imagine it to be. Very special.

Like I said since then I kind of lost interest with Jack White/White Stripes/Dead Weather/etc etc etc. That's probably more down to my taste changing to more electronic music, than his quality of tunes.

Yeah the White Stripes were great, Jack's solo projects since have been a bit more hit/miss but his latest album is pretty decent.

I like them. I personally thought Icky Thump was their best record and was disappointed when it turned out to be their last. Damn that Meg.

Well, I love Meg. Beautiful lady.

I like their music and Meg's boobs.

Only Jack White related releases I own:

Carl Sagan - A Glorious Dawn 7"

i have this too!

i also have lots of other white stripes stuff and stuff released on third man, though.

'sympathetic sounds of detroit' is a great compilation of detroit garage rock.

• 5 years later...

I'm trying to find a song by The white stripes or maybe Jack White solo which is a banger but i don't know its title... The guitar as an fx that make it sound almost as bagpipes and that's all i can say... I remember some parts of the melody but i can't whistle it for u... The sonh must have been released around 2010 maybe? 

Cmon guys i know u can help me... 

Edit: found it... 

Archived