IGNORED

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRIACHUS!

hello spiral

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Original text:

"Birthdays are a new start; fresh beginnings, a time to start new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with fresh confidence and courage. You are a special person, may you have an amazing today and year! Count the age, not the wrinkles you have."

...43 translations later:

"And like marriage, new house, new start, new goals, new things, when it started, but the confidence, courage, especially in our time. To the surprise of many, many years! In most cases, have no fear."

Original text:

"A birthday is the most special day in one’s life. Enjoy it to the fullest. My Birthday wish for you is that you continue to love life and never stop dreaming. May beauty and happiness surround you not only on your special day, but always."

...43 translations later:

"Christmas is a special day. It's the day after my birthday, my love life, not a dream for this country that surrounds you, not today, not happiness, beauty."

Archived