IGNORED

Acrelid Archeive Tracks

Acrelid

Hello All,

As i am new here,

let me introduce myself.

Over the last 15 years i have been making music under different pseudonyms.

Recently i have been digging through my archeive and compiling Albums and EP's.

The first to come is my Acrelid Project.

This project is my more abrasive analog acidy techno braindance jungle hardcore industrial skit and was recorded

at my shitty old flat with a view surrounded by refineries, funnels and smog in the year 2007.

I hope you enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/indifferent-space/sets/acreild-abrasion-on-sound

Lots more to come in the near future ;)

Fantastic texture in this. It's rough and tough sounding with the beat, and the trippy panning synths are great.

I'm following you now on soundcloud. I'll listen to some more of your tracks later. I really think this is good stuff.

intro beat reminds me of funckarma, nice dark vibes from the resonances, pads. Sounds like a jam, I like it when you lift the cutoff on those breaks somewhat (@2.38)..good work!

This is really interesting. Sounds like everything was pulled through a guitar distortion or recorded directly from amplifier

Nice :beer:

When can I get a copy from bandcamp?

• 4 weeks later...

Some good stuff in here. This music is a side of me I would like to explore as well. Your music will serve as one of the blueprints in the architectural process.

Heres a video i Just finished using analog video editing techniques for one of my other projects:

OSCILLoPEISIA

https://soundcloud.com/tele-3

Audio \ Video Recorded by
John Lee Richardson \ Circa 2014

Video Synthesis Equipment Used:

Tachyons+ Opti-Glitch
Roland CG 8 Visual Synthesizer
CYP DVM3 Digital Video Processor
Advanced Digital Colour Enhancer
Panasonic AG-7350 Video Cassette Recorder

[youtubehd]watch?v=VkVIR5hbbCc[/youtubehd]

Some good stuff in here. This music is a side of me I would like to explore as well. Your music will serve as one of the blueprints in the architectural process.

Cheers this is one side of many different musical/visual persona's i have explored, good to get your aggression out by artistic means. Broke many instruments in the making of Aggression on Sound like my mates voilin, using it as drum on the track Download you Mind.

Once you have got some stuff made give me a shout, will be interesting to hear where it takes you.

Damn, this is sick. I love the deep bass in Download Your Mind. I can taste the grime and dirt off this record. Great stuff. Followed you on Soundcloud.

Followed back, love your Youtube jams, Just got myself some HD recording spy glasses, to get first person perspective recording on jams, also thought they would be good for remembering what i did when improvising............will post some at some point

This is really interesting. Sounds like everything was pulled through a guitar distortion or recorded directly from amplifier

Copies are available on bandcamp now https://indifferentspace.bandcamp.com/

• 7 months later...

https://indifferentspace.bandcamp.com/album/acrelid-abrasion-on-sound

It's Out Now! on CD and Digital Download

Archived