IGNORED

Wagon Christ - Penventon

NI64

Just came across this today, a really rare old 7" only Vibert track from one of the Chill Out or Die comps. Real groovy too. :music: Anyone heard this one before?

[youtubehd]Ekjy4GbH4Co[/youtubehd]

I posted it in the Uncommon Remixes thread in this subforum two weeks ago - a bit misleading but there are more rare Vibert cuts in there, seemed like the best place for it :)

http://forum.watmm.com/topic/69562-uncommon-remixes-thread/

But yeah, it's a real treat! I love finding more of these old Vibert tracks!

I love it too. So many rare ones from his Rising High years! Surprised this wasn't on that 'Compilation Tracks For Which I Was Never Paid'.

On a related note, Indian Giver is another personal favorite. One of his most chill, I completely zone out whenever I put it on.

[youtubehd]wy4QD1D4MTk[/youtubehd]

I love it too. So many rare ones from his Rising High years! Surprised this wasn't on that 'Compilation Tracks For Which I Was Never Paid'.

On a related note, Indian Giver is another personal favorite. One of his most chill, I completely zone out whenever I put it on.

[youtubehd]wy4QD1D4MTk[/youtubehd]

Probably because he did get paid for this one :) that Indian Giver track is one of many of his most chill imo, but a real good one too! This is one of my fave zone out zen Vibert mode tracks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLczxR0nFew

It's a bit like "Pull My Strings", but Sharp A2 seems to be made specifically for early mornings after a party. Beautiful.

Archived