IGNORED

I'm gay, I'm into IDM and live in London

Guest trananhhung

Guest trananhhung

relax, just you and your best friend hand, best relationship evar :wink:

I've upgraded my masturbation sessions lately with Tenga Cups. Google it. They're out of this world!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest trananhhung

might have better results here: http://watmm.biz/

Lol! wow someone went to the trouble of creating a fake website just for a witty response. i salute you sir!

*signs up anyway*

Sometimes I feel like being married as made me miss out on a great opportunity, this is one of them.

Hoodie you're a damn pro.

you feel you're missing out on internet dating? believe me there is nothing worse in the universe.

Online dating isn't that bad as long as you see it as an excuse to just have a pint and try to have a good time, despite the utterly awkwardness of the entire thing.

But I do have to say that lately I've been meeting very uninteresting people. Sometimes the sex is great other times they're just mental.

But everything falls apart when you then find a stack of Coldplay CDs on a shelf.

Guest transmisiones ferox

relax, just you and your best friend hand, best relationship evar :wink:

I've upgraded my masturbation sessions lately with Tenga Cups. Google it. They're out of this world!

I just trolling, masturbation I guess can bring even more stress to your life, I wish all the best with your gay relationship, no sarcasm here

lol haha, i'm gay too but in south of france and i admit my BF that hates the pfiou, pew, pfew sound of IDM (his description) bothers me a lot

the pfiou, pew, pfew sound of IDM ? lol

btw lots of gays here

Last one both of us were practically yawning at each other (despite being good matches)

After an hour, her: "yeah um, so im going to bed"

Me: "yeah.. um. I'm going to my mates party"

Needs more chemistry

Archived