IGNORED

I'm gay, I'm into IDM and live in London

Guest trananhhung

I'll suck you off if you tell me the new thing today.

lee-bowyer-birmingham-001.jpg

This image turns me on. I'm so easy. :/

You just need a Gay Lee Bowyer, not a Reggae Lee Bowyer

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well i'm bi-curious

Does this mean you never had sex? That's it, right?

I can't say whether this guy has done it or not but that isn't at all what bi-curious is. To me being bi-curious is when (maybe for the first time) you feel like you may have the mental "capability" (cant think of another word) to feel love or have sexual desires about the opposite sex. I considered myself bi-curious for a fair while when I was about 14 or so, but later realized I'm 100% full on bisexual. Being bi is so much fun.

well i'm bi-curious

Does this mean you never had sex? That's it, right?

It just means I haven't scratched the idea of getting to know the other play field.

I'm a pansexual genderqueer and an honest cop with nothing left to lose. I left my wife for an androgynous Filipino but changed my mind an hour later so I robbed a bank and got a face change like in Face/Off. The Cartel has been doing everything in their power to stop me. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance in this life or the next.

Ahahahahaha...

p.s. Sorry to laugh at your misfortune if this is true.

It's hard being an IDMGAY.

It's hard being an IDMSTRAIGHT

....or maybe just IDM

...or just me.

i'm quite happy there are open minded people here i must admit when i was DJing on clubs i've always found the scene quite ungayfriendly, although they all were playing in lot of gay clubs obviously, this was quite outrageous to me, and i stop Djing for this reason,

since then i've always though electro music community wasn't gayfriendly

Archived