IGNORED

Alek Stark - Titan's Cycle 808 Syncs In C Minor

gunnar

This is my new work for Titan's Halo Records, a very special vinyl EP of five tracks with two versions of the main track, Titan's Cycle, produced by Heinrich Mueller.

Release Date: 1st Oct.

These tracks are simple experiments using the TR808 triggers with the Dot Com Modular, SH101, Oberheim Xpander, Roland System 100/101, Jupiter 6 Europa, Pro One and other vintage synths.

TITAN'S CYCLE, 808 SYNCS IN C MINOR

A1. Titan's Cycle 9:38

A2. Halo 7 (H. Mueller Version) 2:36

B1. 94K 8:43

B2. Methane Rain 3:27

B3. Halo 6 (H. Mueller Version) 5:56

Soundcloud previews:

Mueller remixes are excellent, as expected. Methane Rain is a favourite also.

Doesn't seem to be out yet, despite the 1st October release date announcement.

Titan's Halo Records fb page posted a picture of the cover two days ago with the text "Very soon we will have exciting news for you, Titanians! Stay Tuned!"

Just found out about this through the Drexciya Research Lab. I thought the title of this was Titan's Cycle, not 808blabla though?

Beautiful remixes by Heinrich Mueller again (especially Halo 6), his Mueller remixes are always golden. I'll probably pick this up soon!

Oh yeah my bad, i guess it's "TITAN'S CYCLE, 808 SYNCS IN C MINOR"

Forthcoming on Juno. it says "180 gram vinyl 12" limited to 100 copies"

yikes, these will run out fast.

Oh yeah my bad, i guess it's "TITAN'S CYCLE, 808 SYNCS IN C MINOR"

Forthcoming on Juno. it says "180 gram vinyl 12" limited to 100 copies"

yikes, these will run out fast.

Ah, dang. It's from the same label as that super-deluxe DMX Krew 12". Let's see how it goes then!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad I caught wind of this early on. I never like to talk down about anyone's music but considering the equipment used, I expected to like the EP more. Gerald Donalds contributions are of course earth shattering.

Archived