IGNORED

Terminal Radio (Celeb special !) - October 24th

mcbpete

Whilst I'm not spending my time checking for naughtiness on here I run a Future Sound of London fan site ( http://www.fsolboard.co.uk ) and over the last couple of years we've been putting mix sets together leading to the 'Terminal Radio' podcasts (If you haven't heard them I've archived them here: #1 - #9, #10 - #19, #20 - ). Recently we've been getting guest mixes by some quite famous folks, however the upcoming edition curated by Nmesh really is something special - Check out who we've managed to bag for it:

TERMINAL22FLYERHI-RESJPG50PERCENT_zps97a

Here's the full spiel about the thing:

"Terminal Radio presents a very special 3-hour transmission, this month brought to you by your psychedelic supplier, Nmesh - full of exclusive new material and mixes from some of the highest-regarded musicians in the field of ambient-electronica.

We're very proud to have among us this month, one of the main forces that inspired the construction of the Terminal Mainframe - We are very pleased to announce that in this edition of Terminal Radio, he will be premiering 6 new and unreleased FSOL and Zeebox tracks - former Humanoid, and Mr. Yage himself - FSOLdigital presents... "Electric Brainstorm 10: The Micro Edition".

Next, he's a pioneer of Ninja Tune records back in the early 90's - and served up the goods alongside his pals in Coldcut - he's DJed all over the world, and mixed hundreds of hours of audio for compilations - one of the head honchos at Solid Steel - it's a pleasure to bring you his Future Shock mix - making his debut on the show, DJ Food...

Also sending data to our main server this month, is the long-running champion of ambient music - and resident DJ at The Big Chill Bar - The Irresistible Force himself, Mixmaster Morris - with a selection from his Extreme Chill Sunday series.

Prepare to fast forward the future, with an extended 40-minute dubbed out mix from legendary record producer, former Orb-conspirator, and founding member of Killing Joke, Martin Glover - aka Youth.

Also joining us on this edition, is an otherworldly mix of new material from acclaimed UK psychedelic / ambient pioneers Ishq, who have been releasing electronic music since the mid-90s under various names, including Indigo Egg, Elve and Ishvara - best known for releasing the ambient masterpiece "Orchid" on Interchill back in 2002 - and pumping out ambient gems on their V i r t u a l output ever since.

Then we have a producer whose discography spans numerous styles - from ambient / electronic releases on Hypnotic / Cleopatra Records, to tribal and experimental releases on Fateless Flows - Better known under the alias Surface 10 - Premiering new tracks off of the second installment of the Touched compilation - welcome, Dean De Benedictis.

We also welcome return acclaimed British producer and multi-instrumentalist Riz Maslen, aka Neotropic, in her second mix for the program.

Nmesh will be playing some deep cuts as well, and we have mixes from Terminal regulars Akkya and LMS (Sy Haze) as well. So turn up your headphones - and get lost in the sound - prepare yourselves, for an all-star edition of Terminal Radio - Transmission 22 / FM5..."

So tune it, it's gonna be a wild one ! It'll be airing on http://futuremusic.fm/

on Friday 24th October 17.00 - 20.00 BST and will be uploaded to Soundcloud / Mixcloud shortly thereafter.

Archived