IGNORED

Would you like to play The Last Track Standing?

Uros

This isn’t my invention but nicked it from Skinny Puppy fan site/forum litany.net. I did get the picture that they had gotten the concept from somewhere else, so can’t really say where this really originates. I thought that maybe you guys and gals would like to give it a shot. I tried to find out if this have been made before but couldn’t find anything. This might be stupid idea but here we go.

So the name of the game says basically everything. We choose an album and every member can give one (+) point and one (-) point per day to tracks of their choice. Every track has five points in the beginning but this can be settled. When the points of some track drops to zero, the whole track drops out. Eventually we got the last track standing – an official truth of the best track on the album and we don’t need to argue on that matter anymore but can focus on more important things :emotawesomepm9: .

This was only a rough sketch but gives the info you need. Naturally there are details of how the thing runs but thought to introduce the idea first in case you’re not familiar with it already.

Well basically it's a copy/paste the last post and add your points. The latest poster should have the responsibility to check that the points are right so far. In case of simultaneous posts the latest poster should update the scores. This isn't so serious, simply a game. For what I've gathered this game has worked well in litany but I have to confess that there is a chance of the whole thing turning into a nightmare. As for the albums any member can suggest one. Still, there's not really a point to suggest some ultra rare album that only two members have heard...

In case this thing ever comes to fruition there should be a general discussion thread where the albums could be suggested and questions etc. asked. IMO there shouldn't be more than one/artist going once to keep the enthusiasm going. ATM it does seem though that this may not be the WATMM's thing.

Archived