IGNORED

Phyla Zen - Mashed Up Brain Info (DrillNBass/Jungle)

PhylumZunami

Yo wuddup. I has for you today a p cool track i wrote about a month ago when i had first moved into my house. Its rather short, i know, but didn't nick minaj once say "greatness comes to those who wait, my ass so big they dicks be sitting straight?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0l0UoJnHSg

the sounds are pretty good, I feel "everything" gets ripped apart just a little bit too much. the beginning is pretty nice too. maybe I just don't like when the backround sound goes away and you don't replace it with others. as I already said the final is very nice again! btw my comment was a little bit stupid I should have been more precise with that.

good shit as always, keep doing that thing you do which makes you make this music pls thx

ok so more PBR? ok check, i got it in the bag. ps thank u <3

the sounds are pretty good, I feel "everything" gets ripped apart just a little bit too much. the beginning is pretty nice too. maybe I just don't like when the backround sound goes away and you don't replace it with others. as I already said the final is very nice again! btw my comment was a little bit stupid I should have been more precise with that.

its all good, my friend! i just get really irked by the "lack of emotion" types of comments. i could have added more elements in that "break down" for sure. will consider that for the next track i write. thanks for the constructive criticism :)

I guess it would be a good filler track for an album because no emotion... ;P no actually it is a good track and it is easy to listen to it more often. most of the time I don't listen to alot of drill'n'base... good work with the voice samples

Archived