IGNORED

Graffiti Artist Banksy Arrested In London, Identity Revealed

Muflontillah

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why do people hate banksy? i don't care either way and wouldn't describe myself as a follower, although i like the that clean realistic stencil style, but why the ire? Did he piss in your cocopops kiddies? Or are you just jumping some disster fashion train?

why do people hate banksy? i don't care either way and wouldn't describe myself as a follower, although i like the that clean realistic stencil style, but why the ire? Did he piss in your cocopops kiddies? Or are you just jumping some disster fashion train?

Probably because Sean AE said so in the AAA :)

His whole artstyle is just really unoriginal. He seems so concerned with his vague "messages" that he forgets to make the art memorable. Very same-y, very bland overall. Idk. That's what I don't like about him personally, although I don't hate him.

i thought you'd be more philosophically sympathetic towards hating and assaulting artists who are irritating

i thought you'd be more philosophically sympathetic towards hating and assaulting artists who are irritating

Your contempt for him in light of your stirring defence of buttplug man is just as hypocritical you know, in fact i was waiting for you to say something like the above so that i could point it out, haha. I have no shame so it's all good, but this must be like a belly punch for you.

bless,

love dleetr x-;

Probably because Sean AE said so in the AAA :)

oh yeah that's right, follow the leadnar.

people hate banksy because he paints his shitty art on walls so everyone has to look at it whether they want to or not

same reason I hate shop logos and ugly cars (most of them)

wouldn't want him to go to prison though

sean AE could say what he wants about bansky, i'd never change what i think of his paintings, that i always disliked ( i like abstract, weirdos & modern paintings {albert oehlen, G.richter), not cute characters holding flowers & shit like this)

Archived