IGNORED

Graffiti Artist Banksy Arrested In London, Identity Revealed

Muflontillah

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh shit yes, such a profound and insightful work reflecting on little known, but troublesome aspects of western cultural imperialism.

how does he get in and out of these projects without notice? Especially the West Bank barrier. Some huge public spaces too, take time and lights probably

non disclosure agreements, i would guess

i would not be surprised one bit if mr money=bad pumps a bunch of cash into a wall of lawyers to hide behind

First I lol at the anti vandalism fence, then I get slagged off for hating on bansky, I proceed to post a pic of the fence I'm hating on, then I just go with the flow and throw out some sarcastic description of Banksy's art. Merry Christmas Chengod!

• 5 months later...

Yeah yeah Banksy not cool, boring, etc. This one made me chuckle, though:

It’s an “installation” in the tourist district of Venice.

spacer.png

Someone should make a painting of people guiding their apartments or houses through water like they're gondolas since the whole place is going to be under water in like 30 years. Just floating around through trash water in their apartment.

Archived