IGNORED

Which is which?

Sam

Shameful that after being a rabid AE fan for the past 4 years (very short in the scheme of the duo), I still don't know for certain which is Rob and which is Sean.

My understanding is that this is Sean is closest to the camera here> 205265152a709443750b716835949ml.jpg

Pathetic I know, but it's bugging me....

Yup, Sean is the one with the really short hair. Thought it was the other way around for ages.

Sean is also usually the one to get interviewed, and often ends up sounding like a dick. It's tough being a misunderstood genius...

They seem like nice enough guys from their audio interviews, I'm sure they are just sick of the critics and the sycophants.

They keep making tunes, I'll keep listening...

Yeah I thought it was the other way around too.

Can't say I thought he sounded like a dick though. Just sounds to me like he knows what he's going on about, which I respect in an artist.

I've found that Ae come across much better in audio than they do in text form. From reading their numerous interviews they really sounded like arrogant dicks, hearing mp3's of them changed my mind about them completely.

Archived