IGNORED

Bill Cosby is a big old rapist (on the loose)

Rubin Farr

bill cosby has officially been declared a "sexual violent predator" which means he now has to register as a sexual predator and have mandatory lifetime sexual offender counseling. 

in the next couple of minutes we'll learn whether he'll be locked up and if so, for how long. prosecution is asking for 5-10 years in a state prison

I'm just really happy I didn't buy into that recursive cosby sweater scheme by that knitting robot from a couple of years ago because then I would've sunk a lot of time and energy into a sweater that had gone seriously out of fashion.

Yeah, throw Cosby in the slammer but old white fuckers like Trump (and potentially Kavanaugh) who are guilty of the same shit get to be in power. Gotta love the double standard.

Yeah, throw Cosby in the slammer but old white fuckers like Trump (and potentially Kavanaugh) who are guilty of the same shit get to be in power. Gotta love the double standard.

That's my biggest frustration with all of this self-righteous SJW versus Anti-PC culture war bullshit. We have the POTUS literally tweeting things that are getting other minor celebrities deactivated and/or ruined career wise. 

Hopefully time will rectify this and the hammer will truly fall on everyone deserving it. Right now it's turbulent and haphazard.

• 4 months later...

recent statement from bill:

Here's why I have no remorse and will never have remorse. I was given a deal; I settled out of court for $3.8 million dollars; I waived my fifth amendment rights; I was declared not guilty in 2005 by the Commonwealth - never charged.

However, a low-life district attorney and a corrupt judge needed me guilty now. Not for justice, but for their political aspirations. My political beliefs, my actions of trying to humanise all races, genders and religions landed me in this place surrounded by barb wire fencing, a room made of steel and iron. 

So, I now have a temporary residence that resembles the quarters of some of the greatest political prisoners - Martin Luther King Jr, Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, Randal Robinson and Dr Benjamin Chavis. 

I stand upright as a political prisoner and I smile. The truth is strong!

https://www.wtae.com/article/bill-cosby-no-remorse-pennsylvania-prison/26328296

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The Pennsylvania Supreme Court has granted Bill Cosby the opportunity to appeal his 2018 sexual assault conviction. The 82-year-old is nearly two years into a three to 10-year prison sentence for drugging and sexually assaulting Temple University employee Andrea Constand at his home in 2004.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2020/06/23/bill-cosby-granted-appeal-in-pennsylvania-sex-assault-case-andrea-constand/

• 1 year later...
On 9/5/2019 at 12:03 PM, Joyrex said:

Ah, damn - I was hoping this thread was resurrected because the old bastard finally kicked the bucket...

sorry, but now he's being let out