IGNORED

Bill Cosby is a big old rapist (on the loose)

Rubin Farr

Somebody must have posted this already.  Surely it's back there in the thread somewhere.  But there are too many pages to search through, so just in case it isn't here yet:

Somebody must have posted this already.  Surely it's back there in the thread somewhere.  But there are too many pages to search through, so just in case it isn't here yet:

Oh man I forgot about Bud, Bud!  Also makes me wonder who's idea it was to have Dr. Heathcliff Huxtable be an obstetrician...

i'm guilty of laughing my ass off at that

you're living that good life my friend. take some time to reflect on it. because next... it's war. and it won't smell quite so sweet

** had to edit coz i got a widow. 

Edited by Nebraska

Man, that shit ain't funny. 

Also, what a fucking creep--basically bragging about what he did in his TV show. Did he contribute that bit to the script? 

i'm guilty of laughing my ass off at that

you're living that good life my friend. take some time to reflect on it. because next... it's war. and it won't smell quite so sweet

** had to edit coz i got a widow. 

? ? ? ?

wcVmwVi.gif

to clarify I feel bad for laughing at something so grossly inappropriate and cringe-y, the whole thing is sad

i'm hoping they can deliver a verdict

I hadn't been following this case at all, but I can see why it ended in mistrial. Conflicting and confusing statements and behavior from the victim cast a lot of doubt for most observers (re: jurors). I'm guessing the prosecutors knew this and did the best they could but were hoping this would really be a stand-in for all his crimes and that would be enough. 

At least everyone knows he did these things anyway, even if it can't be proven in a court of law. From the looks of him he'll be rotting in the dirt soon enough, anyway.

this was

bill cosby will never go to jail but he'll never leave the courts either, he is in limbo, too rich to go to jail, too black to be found innocent 

Edited by Deer

He was an animal. As long as he is in the courts or in jail that means he isn't out on the streets raping. 70 women were drugged and raped by this beast... And those are only the ones we know about. With an appetite for rape like Cosby had its not too far fetched to believe he killed some of his victims too. He thought he was invincible.

Edited by Schlitze

Nope.

Nope.

To be clear, I do appreciate seeing that. It's just mindblowingly gross.