IGNORED

Wisp - New Album TBA

cear

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've given this three playthroughs now, I love it. This is a really nice release.

Such attention to timbre..... I'm gushing I know but this is so good.

Mr Moses any particular reason you released it under "RWD" rather than a diff moniker, other than those being your initials?

• 3 weeks later...

Between this and Welkin EP that's more than an album worth of new material this year, we're spoiled!

Not to mention the countless sc uploads over the past few years.. we really are spoiled!

Take as much time as you want mr moses, we all know it’ll be worth it.  :catsalute:

im a fan since 2008 and the wait has been painful. how can wisp went from releasing two release almost every year to, since 2009, releasing barely nothing?

when the shimmering hour was released, he was at the top of his game. I was listening to it constantly and he was at the time one of the most exciting IDM guy. what happened?????

im a fan since 2008 and the wait has been painful. how can wisp went from releasing two release almost every year to, since 2009, releasing barely nothing?

See:

Nothing to feel sorry about. There not being a release yet has nothing to do with Robbie or RLR delaying it. I am still working on lots of different material, and I've just become neurotic in the last few years. Any how, good things will come to those who wait :P

In short, good things take time. I feel you though, definitely miss me some Wisp. Fingers crossed for an album in 2017. :)

• 9 months later...

most anticipated braindance longplayer of 2017, since 2014

I really do hope this will be released in 2017.

I'm afraid we have to wait till next year..

@Robert Moses; Any news on this?

That said, good things come to those that don't have to wait at all. Welkin and Vol 1 were amazing eps amounting to more than an album worth of material. =)

Plus, he posts some random stuff on Soundcloud every now and again.

Is there any way to actually tag/notify users when they're mentioned in threads? If not that should be a feature... *ahem @joyrex

Also yes, please come back dicky dunn

Is there any way to actually tag/notify users when they're mentioned in threads? If not that should be a feature... *ahem @joyrex

Also yes, please come back dicky dunn

No I'm not aware of a way to notify users with a tag or sumtin

• 3 weeks later...

a new wisp lp has to be something special, i'm sure that's why it's taking so long

meanwhile you guys should listen to this:

and this:

https://reiddunn.bandcamp.com/album/vol-1

also he has a new track coming up on the new fr compilation (dec 20th), that's definitely something to look forward to!

• 2 months later...

*oh boy* I saw this thread and got real excited about "wisp new album" for a split second ... :nope:
+ 808 box vinyl only = :catrage:

the 808 box is out now

*anxiously expects ballacid to upload ikutaro to yt*

+1

Archived