Wisp - New Album TBA

cear

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest cult fiction

I'm going to guess and hope that this is slated for October since it sounds like it's going to be a bit 70's horror movie soundtrack-y from that RLR preview mix.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Woah, digging Serpent Key and The Wanderer, but the other new stuff is super lush too, cannot wait for a new release.

Also on a side note, what is the sample/noise at around 1:29 and used a few more times in that Xenomorph track? I've heard it in a few psytrance tunes, always makes me think of picking up armor or something in Quake/Unreal Tournament.

There are enough awesome tracks on the soundcloud over the last few years to make several albums that I would purchase without hesitation.

I wonder what's up...

Edit: I'm not complaining as I'm thoroughly enjoying the lushness... but I'd love to throw my money at him too lol.

Guest bitroast

There are enough awesome tracks on the soundcloud over the last few years to make several albums that I would purchase without hesitation.

I wonder what's up...

Edit: I'm not complaining as I'm thoroughly enjoying the lushness... but I'd love to throw my money at him too lol.

yeah. i decided a while back i couldnt be bothered getting mp3 rips of this stuff and to wait until an album came out or downloads were enabled, something along those lines.

still, patiently waiting. i am sooo unfamiliar with the dwaalicht soundcluds.

I had humidex2 on in the background as I was doing morning stuff, enjoying it casually most of the way through. just looked up at ~8 minutes (quite stoned) and realized how long and lusssssshcious this is

I had humidex2 on in the background as I was doing morning stuff, enjoying it casually most of the way through. just looked up at ~8 minutes (quite stoned) and realized how long and lusssssshcious this is

yeah thats a good one. this one is great too

https://soundcloud.com/dwaallicht/birch-branch

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cult fiction

loving these long live tracks

fuck reid really outdid himself with this one... do yourself a favor and take in the whole thing with your eyes closed!

Archived