IGNORED

Open Source Photo Editing Programs

Danny O Flannagin

Gimp is my first thought, but I personally find it seriously slow (or maybe is my machine, dunno). Also Pixlr, which is like a very simple online version of photoshop.

If you want to make le epic glitch art, there are some soft to accomplish exactly, such like Pixel Drift, fuck and even Audacity.

Gimp is my first thought, but I personally find it seriously slow (or maybe is my machine, dunno). Also Pixlr, which is like a very simple online version of photoshop.

If you want to make le epic glitch art, there are some soft to accomplish exactly, such like Pixel Drift, fuck and even Audacity.

OH shit. Ya my friend showed me data bending a while ago. Really trippy, I want to do more stuff like that

Gimp, monglot, audacity... oh and basic wordpad glitching can be fun too. Just a quick google's worth of instruction and you'll be at it in no time.

Wait wait wait what ?

How do you do that ? Do you use the "raw data" import thing or something else ? That sounds wicked I'd like to try it !

Here you go man! Enjoy. (:

http://www.tophersaunders.com/wp/how-to-use-audacity-to-glitch-images/

really unbelievable how it fairly illustrates what sound effects are in the end ! thanks for the heads up !

Guest skytree

Wait wait wait what ?

How do you do that ? Do you use the "raw data" import thing or something else ? That sounds wicked I'd like to try it !

Here you go man! Enjoy. (:

http://www.tophersaunders.com/wp/how-to-use-audacity-to-glitch-images/

really unbelievable how it fairly illustrates what sound effects are in the end ! thanks for the heads up !

Np! Well said.

Archived