Herr Jan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first one is up there with Luke's best. Something about that album is just perfect. 2 & 3 are great too. I catch myself singing Needy Feelin' by myself all the time.

Interesting! I really though it was just going to be an EP. This is great news.

Nothing new though, it was described as an album at the first announcement back in November :)

This though: With 4, Vibert is said to be inspired in part by the cult-classic 1978 Black Devil LP Disco Club

:w00t:

Might just get the CD because of the bonus tracks though, although I should get the vinyl too...

14 new KD tracks, bring it!!

Still want Vol. 3 to come out on a non-vinyl format but not holding my breath. So much quality on there, Dick is so brilliantly constructed & def a top-10 Vibert track for me

Also is this Black Devil Disco Club album worth checking out and do I need to reup my hipster credentials first?

Oh most definitely. If you like the KD albums, then Black Devil is right up your alley. They've made a few comeback records since the resurgance of interest in the original too, and those are fantastic as well. Top notch disco freakout jams!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived