IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

correct me if im wrong but the luke vibert remix aphex posted on the soundcloud has been updated with a description saying it *is* the future music remix. So does this mean watmm user Elusive was indeed right all along or am I still confused?

Not sure if this has been posted already, but anyone notice there is a new picture on the 'luke vibert spiral staircase [future music competition] [afx remix]' track?

About rdj entering a remix competition and winning it without anyone knowing it was him :aphexsign:

didn't read your post but yes i just noticed it

It was in the track title from the beginning ?

not the future music part, just that it was also a remix of the same track afaik

afaik it's been labelled as being the remix since it was uploaded

Here's a bit of discussion about it not long after upload

Edit: I think Herr Jan's post there answers your question if I'm reading it correctly

Edited by Timothy Forward

ok so Herr Jan basically confirms what I thought as well, so unfortunately (lol) this means that watmm member elusive was dead right from the very beginning (for years he would rebut the idea that the original pre soundcloud dump future music remix was indeed the one that was submitted and no one believed him) . Also he somehow had the full CD quality version of Synthacon 9 before Rushup Edge leaked. Those two things combined make me think he's some kind of rephlex insider (regardless of what you thought of his off the charts aspergery posting style). Maybe Richard just only talked about 'reflections' in an OCD style to throw the scent off the trail, elusive = RDJ

I can't be the only one here who realized this, people remember him making this claim right?

Edited by John Ehrlichman

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

ok so Herr Jan basically confirms what I thought as well, so unfortunately (lol) this means that watmm member elusive was dead right from the very beginning (for years he would rebut the idea that the original pre soundcloud dump future music remix was indeed the one that was submitted and no one believed him) . Also he somehow had the full CD quality version of Synthacon 9 before Rushup Edge leaked. Those two things combined make me think he's some kind of rephlex insider (regardless of what you thought of his off the charts aspergery posting style). Maybe Richard just only talked about 'reflections' in an OCD style to throw the scent off the trail, elusive = RDJ

I can't be the only one here who realized this, people remember him making this claim right?

An insider wouldn't be too much of a stretch, quite a few of them on the forum after all. Wouldn't surprise me if the joke "it's not so much 'is Richard on the forum' it's 'how many times has he been banned'" had more truth to it than most people on this forum realise though, haha

Well you're not making it easy on him, is he expected to count them for you. I think someone did a pack with all the 320's You don't work for fact magazine do ya? (no offence man, just you know, taking the piss cause you kneeled before me asking for it).

How many/which tracks are missing 320kbps?

the ones without a download button?
Make it easy for me, wud ya, luv?

me first, i asked.

Well you're not making it easy on him, is he expected to count them for you. I think someone did a pack with all the 320's You don't work for fact magazine do ya? (no offence man, just you know, taking the piss cause you kneeled before me asking for it).

i work for no-one, they work for me.

was relatively easy to modify my voting scraper script to print out all those without a valid download URL -

Nightmail 1

Pretend Analog Extmix 2b

D14 - 26 Soahcie2

Phonge

5 7z

24 ems-alias mgroove

22 string slush

21 Gak Police

11 Phlid 2

9 Summer2

8 Glock+onion [desperate housewives mix]

3 Organ Velocity

CHEETAHT7 Teac

Cheetah3 Teac

Asthma1

Jcj868e

2 Bradley Un

14 Cornish Spreek5b [st. Nectan S Glen Waterfalls Mix]

18 1974 94 [8♣ concentration mix]

15 Autumn Travels

10 Inthesky

8 MTG Edit Eq-powerpill

30 Dolby C

27 dondo

18 elb2

17 elb1

7 summerfestivalloveinthecountry

5. 36 clissold crescent [above the kitchen]

5 parabeats2

2 custom break acid 1

17 messy 1

9 spectrum

1 Metal Gate

11 flabbard [DAT14]

19 winding road

3 slothscrape

13 phukup2

6 backdrop trigger

6 gear smudge

medievil rave Mk2 [pre plague mix]

1 Lmt

36 Shroommdot [miCro3] [8th dimension transmission]

25 rogphlange 1[braiNfLOSS2]

24 triple D

eswIUM0.jpg

Everything else is 320

Edited by Brionic

Everything else is 320

This list is better actually - shows that some are VBR

Xeb4BSq.png

Guest Chesney

I wouldn't worry about MP3 rates. They are what they are. Lofi through and through so a few bits won't make them sound better. They are meant to be rustic.

I wouldn't worry about MP3 rates. They are what they are. Lofi through and through so a few bits won't make them sound better. They are meant to be rustic.

I'd be inclined to agree. The volume levels can be a bit of a pain the arse but, who's to complain really.

This seems to me to explain why the new tracks aren't downloadable, and why the soundcloud went down briefly.

This seems to me to explain why the new tracks aren't downloadable, and why the soundcloud went down briefly.

Funny that 80's Tite made it in there and it wasn't even his track and got deleted right away :)

Funny that 80's Tite made it in there and it wasn't even his track and got deleted right away :)

Good spot! Bit odd that...

BMI claiming copyright on someone elses song? sounds like misrepresentation and fraud to me.

Someone contact the company that holds the rights to 80s tite and have them sue BMI! This isnt right!

:braindance: