IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

guys

"@user18081971: well i used the raw file i already had, i didnt get it from the original DAT... ...gunna start doing that at some point, been stocking up on DAT machines ready..was gunna send them to archival place but id rather do it myself now"

"@user18081971: got one of the main DAT machines i used to use rehauled recently"

shit is sounding imminent

missed the dl :-(

new track never had DL enabled.

ah sorry then i misunderstood something :-)

If you mean my comment, I just meant use some Soundcloud to MP3 website to download it incase Rich deleted it for any reason. It never had an official download.

If you mean my comment, I just meant use some Soundcloud to MP3 website to download it incase Rich deleted it for any reason. It never had an official download.

i don't do that anymore right now. prefer the files in the quality he uploaded them in :-)

i don't do that anymore right now. prefer the files in the quality he uploaded them in :-)

If he deletes tracks again, it's the only chance you will get to hear it. :O

We're getting this request on almost every page now. Maybe if someone can keep up a full archive link I can make a seperate pinned (and locked) thread for as long this goes on?

Or... should I ask permission to host the files for download here at WATMM? I've always avoided this as it is Richard's music and he decides what is and isn't available, etc., but it would be easier for the fans who missed out on the previous tracks.

Doesn't marking a thread "answered" pin it to the top of every sub-page in a thread? That would be another way.

We're getting this request on almost every page now. Maybe if someone can keep up a full archive link I can make a seperate pinned (and locked) thread for as long this goes on?

Or... should I ask permission to host the files for download here at WATMM? I've always avoided this as it is Richard's music and he decides what is and isn't available, etc., but it would be easier for the fans who missed out on the previous tracks.

Doesn't marking a thread "answered" pin it to the top of every sub-page in a thread? That would be another way.

That would be even better actually!

We tried the "answered" method a few times in this thread but for some reason it seems to disappear after a few pages / weeks. Not sure why!

can't hurt to ask, get on it joyboss

That would be even better actually!

We tried the "answered" method a few times in this thread but for some reason it seems to disappear after a few pages / weeks. Not sure why!

OK, no promises but I'll see if Richard will respond...

I like MEGA for this AFX Aventur because it is so easy to update as track descriptions and artwork change. Plus, people can sort on time stamp and grab only what is changed or new (as opposed to downloading a massive ZIP/RAR just to grab a few stragglers).

I've been maintaining this archive for WATMM-ites since the beginning, no plans to let it fall into disrepair (unless RDJ requests).

https://mega.nz/#F!HMcAgABI!TXaiAlHSGTno2ki_TuoJPQ

Edited by jsmcpn