IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

user18081971 at 0:07:

quite a lot of people asking me if 'song in song' is mine, no it isn't.

Hmm, guess not. It's a pretty nice track though.

:cisfor:

Still, a very good song.

Wich song is he refering to??

Can not find who he is commenting to on that one.

link?

Is the link that he shared 22 days ago of the pendulum track still available somewhere?

It seems to be dead now, and would like to see it as I seemed to have missed i.

link is dead but it's still there

http://weirdcore.tv/2016/05/20/aphex-twin-live-pendulum-set/

I missed it again... 

Is the link that he shared 22 days ago of the pendulum track still available somewhere?

It seems to be dead now, and would like to see it as I seemed to have missed i.

link is dead but it's still there

http://weirdcore.tv/2016/05/20/aphex-twin-live-pendulum-set/

I missed it again... 

http://weirdcore.tv/

check that out, tour dates etc.

also pendulum link

http://weirdcore.tv/2015/05/23/aphex-twin-live-pendulum-set/

Sorry if this has been asked already, but besides SAW 1.5 and AB6, which other 'playlists' did he hint to in the soundcloud dump?

There,s links a few pages back!

i'm also listening to the sounddump tracks again after a looong break and man they sound better then ever now!

still can't believe this happened

^

I honestly will never get over how amazing this time of our lives is/was/will be...Richie boy will always be king...

Couldn't agree more with you guys.

Relistening the sc dump is just amazing.

Am adding all the playlists that he made to my MediaMonkey and giving them all ago in the next few weeks.

Deep down in my heart I hope he'll be playing TSIM on Field Day this year...

Sorry if this has been asked already, but besides SAW 1.5 and AB6, which other 'playlists' did he hint to in the soundcloud dump?

There,s links a few pages back!

Found it!

Thanks

Edited by Time Tourist

bpjdrop forge!!! 

How good is that, overlooked it until now. 

Re-listening and still hearing new stuff, unbelievable ... Gratefulness overtaking my body. 

I've listened to the sc dump more since it came out than anything else by such a huge margin it's laughable. Part of that is the sheer size of the thing, but I think it's more impressive that it's all so goddamned great. Still in awe.

bpjdrop forge!!! 

Re-listening and still hearing new stuff, unbelievable ... Gratefulness overtaking my body. 

I've listened to the sc dump more since it came out than anything else by such a huge margin it's laughable. Part of that is the sheer size of the thing, but I think it's more impressive that it's all so goddamned great. Still in awe.

Same boat.  I've never really stopped listening to these.  I've had thoughts of organizing them, but I just enjoying hitting shuffle on my playlist and letting it go for hours at a time.  

bpjdrop forge!!! 

Same boat.  I've never really stopped listening to these.  I've had thoughts of organizing them, but I just enjoying hitting shuffle on my playlist and letting it go for hours at a time.  

Early on I organized some playlists together, but then I would just listen to those and remember I still had hundreds of tracks I hadn't heard! Shuffle play is the way to go. Just let it ride, and let AFX be your guide. 

New comment 4 hours ago:
user18081971 at 0:07:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzQeuBLzCtA my dad

wooooah coool. A combination of spoken word and ambient tones.

Edited by Brisbot