IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

4 hours ago, hijexx said:

Revenge of the Rare Pics of RDJ creeper thread

Photo was officialy uploaded by Sir Richard D. James himself on his soundcloud profile to which this topic is devoted. So no complain about offtop or creepy stuff please

Spoiler

Free Rare Pics of RDJ thread !!! 
:snares::aphexsign::boc:

Edited by FilziSH
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Consul said:

I can imagine James having a mic secretly record his family during a christmas party when he's in the kitchen fixing drinks and snacks and have this as a result.

Alright, I've hidden a bunch of posts due to several reasons. Let's not talk about that thing, alright?

Let me know if I missed anything.

And for those who will surely ask what this is all about. Please don't as you won't get an answer as it has to do with personal things that shouldn't be discussed online.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

damn we might have a full PBOD albums worth by the end of 2020. I wasnt into window peeper and pink floyd off the sc dump but these fit perfectly with those and make me appreciate them more. also i think i was focused on the stuff from 94 onward int he dump .

45 minutes ago, colunga said:

damn we might have a full PBOD albums worth by the end of 2020. I wasnt into window peeper and pink floyd off the sc dump but these fit perfectly with those and make me appreciate them more. also i think i was focused on the stuff from 94 onward int he dump .

wich trax are PBOD?