IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

10 hours ago, Silent Member said:

This is how a conversation normally behaves, it weaves and bobs, I think we've pretty much exhausted clever things to say about the dump by now.

I don't think that's true. We need to dig deep to unearth new jokes. We could go all alt-right 4 chan and start so many meme jokes that posing about our in-jokes would become dog whistles.

Or we can just stop visiting this topic unless there's new music.

33 minutes ago, chronical said:

don't you love it that people can say this with weed but they don't realise their food is stuffed with non-biological shit their body doesn't know what to really do with? ?

we're talking about weed though. It would be an odd tangent to start talking about added sugar.

10 hours ago, cyanobacteria said:

yeah it's absurd to say that the brain is resilient enough to resist chemical changes of some sort after 20 years of being exposed to a strong psychedelic every day.  maybe it won't make you retarded but its going to do something unexpected and something probably best done without.  plus youll have such high tolerance it wont even be good anyway, you're better off doing it like once a week max.  I do too much.  fuck. 

Nah, it's just that this thread is the new Chatmm

10 hours ago, cyanobacteria said:

yeah it's absurd to say that the brain is resilient enough to resist chemical changes of some sort after 20 years of being exposed to a strong psychedelic every day.  maybe it won't make you retarded but its going to do something unexpected and something probably best done without.  plus youll have such high tolerance it wont even be good anyway, you're better off doing it like once a week max.  I do too much.  fuck. 

Nah, it's just that this thread is the new Chatmm

Yeah, that's what I was trying to say, I was replying to timj. Talking about the tracks has turned boring, so we talk about other shit.

Edited by Silent Member

51 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

we're talking about weed though. It would be an odd tangent to start talking about added sugar.

yeah I know ? Just think it's a bit of a chewed out topic isnt it. THC is psychoactive so it should be taken with care, like anything you stuff in your body. Humans have the tendency to live in excess which doesn't help with substance abuse.. ?

7 hours ago, Brisbot said:

7 hours ago, chronical said:

don't you love it that people can say this with weed but they don't realise their food is stuffed with non-biological shit their body doesn't know what to really do with? ?

(second source)

• Like 1

My ab3 was consumed by disc rot ?

Edit: Good news everyone, turns out I have the 1997 reissue as well, so I can still listen to it.

Edited by Silent Member
  • Sad 2

Hey, a couple of hours ago I returned home and I had a notification on my phone from sc that user18081971 2 minutes ago added a new track, opening the app was nothing. Did anyone catch what it was?

54 minutes ago, FilziSH said:

Hey, a couple of hours ago I returned home and I had a notification on my phone from sc that user18081971 2 minutes ago added a new track, opening the app was nothing. Did anyone catch what it was?

Was it the ab3 track?

No, this one was yesterday. When I tried to click on the notification, it no longer opened, maybe he uploaded something and forgot to hide it immediately, or my app is buggy and sends late notifications... don't know

Edited by FilziSH

56 minutes ago, FilziSH said:

No, this one was yesterday. When I tried to click on the notification, it no longer opened, maybe he uploaded something and forgot to hide it immediately, or my app is buggy and sends late notifications... don't know

Weird, if it was a new track than I must have missed it

On 10/20/2020 at 2:35 PM, Dragon said:

so much love... the ending is new, isn't it? this track has three different endings now.

He says in the comments this latest one ends that way because the tape runs out there lol