IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

damo at 1:22:

hey rich, thanks for the cirklon poly cv demo track !

user18081971 at 1:22:

@st-phane-damo: no probs, it wasn't supposed to be a new track by the way, i just gave it to Colin a while back to hear that new poly function working and he asked if he could use it for that superbooth video..will post the longer version at some point..

damo at 1:22:

hey rich, thanks for the cirklon poly cv demo track !

user18081971 at 1:22:

@st-phane-damo: no probs, it wasn't supposed to be a new track by the way, i just gave it to Colin a while back to hear that new poly function working and he asked if he could use it for that superbooth video..will post the longer version at some point..

Wicked! The clip has been on heavy rotation on my end. Really dig it. Hopefully Rich will enable download function for the track. And for tnodvood too!

nice ^

also...

"Richard will you upload more old tracks to soundcloud?"

"no but another plan is comin soon.."

Gotta be a Bleepstore surely?

When I see "plan" I don't interpret that with another album, but something more in the line of soundcloud but different... 

nice ^

also...

When I see "plan" I don't interpret that with another album, but something more in the line of soundcloud but different...

Yes I agree.

My bets are on something like what Mike P has been doing with his Soundcloud, maybe a mastered "best of" collection sort of like Chosen Lords?

Edited by clarktrent

nice ^

also...

That's what I mean. I reckon all (or most) of the Soundcloud material will be uploaded to a Bleepstore with lossless downloads enabled. Obviously, not all of it would be mastered as there's like what, 270-280 tracks? But maybe the best stuff will make an official Chosen Lords-esque compilation, as a bit of a taster like clarktrent suggested.

Also I bet all of Rich's out of print Rephlex stuff will be up on there too. Digitally, not repressed.

nice ^

also...

That's what I mean. I reckon all (or most) of the Soundcloud material will be uploaded to a Bleepstore with lossless downloads enabled. Obviously, not all of it would be mastered as there's like what, 270-280 tracks? But maybe the best stuff will make an official Chosen Lords-esque compilation, as a bit of a taster like clarktrent suggested.

Also I bet all of Rich's out of print Rephlex stuff will be up on there too. Digitally, not repressed.

That would be simply awesome...

nice ^

also...

@user18081971: ive got really good audio of this that will make its way into the world soonish

nice ^

also...

I'm glad I'm not the only one that dreams about this

hope we can buy the tracks from the vinyls he's gonna drop at concerts in good quality at some point

i can listen to those houston white label bulldozer tracks forever

hope we can buy the tracks from the vinyls he's gonna drop at concerts in good quality at some point

i can listen to those houston white label bulldozer tracks forever

listening to no stillson on repeat is the life. i just keep flipping the record over until i fall asleep

user18082002 at 5:43:

I really really really wanted to know the name of this song: youtu.be/7FI4vPcecb0?t=1m13s It's so good, the drums, the squelchy acid, and the visuals.. an ID of this trak would be wonderful

Posted 4 days ago4 days

user18081971 at 5:43:

@user18082002: its amikky mix of un stuff

Eoghan Keegan at 2:52:

Hi Richard, short hair really doesn't suit you, looks great long, don't cut it again

Posted 4 days ago4 days

Ty at 1:49:

Hello Richie :) i was wondering what is ur favorite flavor of ice cream

Posted 5 days ago5 days

user18081971 at 1:49:

@tygen-749633328: best ice cream i ever had..troytown, you can only get it on the isles of scilly, amazing place go and get some....oh and 2nd joes ice cream in swansea! probably coz they put loads of salt in it.

Edited by PhonicBoyOnDope

on '18 With My Family' 

ambicumber at 1:14:

chaining patterns on monologue? trying to figure out a workaround

Posted 2 days ago2 days

user18081971 at 1:14:

@user-775212155: pgm changes

Posted 2 days ago2 days

stefan lazic at 1:14:

@user18081971: why is the sky blue?

Posted 2 days ago2 days

user18081971 at 1:14:

@user2448179: the sky is blue inside your head and your head is inside the world the sky is blue inside your head and the world contains your mind and your mind is in the sky

Posted 9 hours ago9 hours

Posted 8 hours ago8 hours

Kinbotte at 1:14:

@user18081971: acid philosophy