IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

• 2 weeks later...

^ teenage or just plain? LOL... anyway right you are a great bunch of artists/people/humans and i have no real input but REALLY enjoy music, I do not know what is what with music and just like sounds... The big question is what is extra on Heliosphan live?

All i hear is an exrta squelch kinda sound that is pulsating through certain speakers way more than others...

^ teenage or just plain? LOL... anyway right you are a great bunch of artists/people/humans and i have no real input but REALLY enjoy music, I do not know what is what with music and just like sounds... The big question is what is extra on Heliosphan live?

All i hear is an exrta squelch kinda sound that is pulsating through certain speakers way more than others...

you're trolling right? completely different eq wise, way more treble, the 303, the melodie @2:30, new song structure... ahhh anyway, don't even know why i'm replying, you were definitely trolling...  :catbed:

Edited by THIS IS MICHAEL JACKSON

you're trolling right? completely different eq wise, way more treble, the 303, the melodie @2:30, new song structure... ahhh anyway, don't even know why i'm replying, you were definitely trolling...  :catbed:

WOW, i am kind of trolling but really don't mean to due to just different thought process, I did forget the end is totally different...(lost in the squelch), Here goes... I have no idea what 303 really means, The melodie being different from 2:30 i have not noticed and the structure i did notice being different... I do not fit on this site really, ALL ANY 1 NEEDS TO KNOW IS I LOVE RICHARD DAVID JAMES...

Edited by JUVITH SITH

actchooly:

"303 Aerospace Protectant is the single most effective protectant on the market. Stain resistant. 303 Aerospace Protectant repels water and dirt, and resists stains"

I have no idea what 303 really means, ALL ANY 1 NEEDS TO KNOW IS I LOVE RICHARD DAVID JAMES...

303 = acid :)

Cool, That epic sound that for me has no real words, Except Acidic, Even though i can't describe Acid in it's self...

actchooly:

"303 Aerospace Protectant is the single most effective protectant on the market. Stain resistant. 303 Aerospace Protectant repels water and dirt, and resists stains"

Brain Scrambled, well done Bulk... I love you...

I have no idea what 303 really means, ALL ANY 1 NEEDS TO KNOW IS I LOVE RICHARD DAVID JAMES...

Cool, That epic sound that for me has no real words, Except Acidic, Even though i can't describe Acid in it's self...

actchooly:

"303 Aerospace Protectant is the single most effective protectant on the market. Stain resistant. 303 Aerospace Protectant repels water and dirt, and resists stains"

Read the rules :cisfor:

actchooly:

"303 Aerospace Protectant is the single most effective protectant on the market. Stain resistant. 303 Aerospace Protectant repels water and dirt, and resists stains"

Page 666 and if you look at J3FF3R00's sig... 666 

*cue X-Files theme

actchooly:

Page 666 and if you look at J3FF3R00's sig... 666 

*cue X-Files theme

^Does this not take away the actual reason for this thread (and all you know that right? or am i paranoid?) but who gives, i just watched the new X-Files and for me AFX and that are the bees knees...