IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Okay - we have the technology now - I think we should consider building a SoundCloud dump track er, tracker here on WATMM.

What do you guys think?

Maybe it is. The touring and the being around fans might have him interested in taking another massive sonic dump into our earholes, and onto our eardrums, mapping onto the grooviest parts of our auditory cortices.

Okay - we have the technology now - I think we should consider building a SoundCloud dump track er, tracker here on WATMM.

What do you guys think?

Ya.

I like your use of the word 'we' when you mean 'you'. It makes me feel involved. Make sure to mention I said 'ya' on its 'about' page plz.

26 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Okay - we have the technology now - I think we should consider building a SoundCloud dump track er, tracker here on WATMM.

What do you guys think?

Totally in !

Also, I can't believe I never listened to Love 7 before. Awesome track :music:

• Thanks 1

mothafuckin hells yeah my earholes are ready ya'll

sh101, Casio FZ20m, modulars, cs80,727, most of this track is an Sh101 programmed&flexxed to fuk.

727 looks so weird sitting next to cs80 in a gear list lol

1 hour ago, Skeletron said:

mothafuckin hells yeah my earholes are ready ya'll

727 looks so weird sitting next to cs80 in a gear list lol

I find it incredible he’s still using a CS80

artworks-000534068574-elxsy1-t500x500.jp

I stared at this pic for a long time yesterday, vacillating between "faceswapped" and "not faceswapped" ... .. still unsure.. .. 

Edited by T3551ER

Have you seen the comment section under this track? Jeez... And who the hell is Jessica Cortes? And people are seriously discussing capitalism in there now... Fucking hell. This is insanity. In total IDM style

Have you seen the comment section under this track? Jeez... And who the hell is Jessica Cortes? And people are seriously discussing capitalism in there now... Fucking hell. This is insanity. In total IDM style

She's just an RDJ superfan. For a time people thought she was RDJ's daughter which is pretty funny. 

Edited by Brisbot

On 5/13/2019 at 2:45 PM, Ivan Ooze said:

he did all that trouble to look up the most satanic stockphotos so i bet he's gonna upload some more gang ?

I think he should stop making music and make a career out of uploading satanic stock photos.

5 hours ago, Brisbot said:

She's just an RDJ superfan. For a time people thought she was RDJ's daughter which is pretty funny.

Read more  

I just got through listening on soundcloud

Pretty Awesome Songs:)

Go Jessica Cortes 24!

3 minutes ago, chronical said:

I've talked to a bunch of AFX discord nerds and apparently Jessica Cortes is a massive creep on there. Please don't give her attention.

Afx discord nerds, now that sounds creepy. Jess is actually a sweet and creative person. Yall need some fuckin weed in your life

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ivan Ooze said:

Afx discord nerds, now that sounds creepy. Jess is actually a sweet and creative person. Yall need some fuckin weed in your life

really didn’t think that post through, I can’t just assume it’s the whole story and post grumpy things about it on a forum

my subconscious is still annoyed from the spamming on sc i think

:sorcerer:✌️

• Burger 1

9 minutes ago, chronical said:

really didn’t think that post through, I can’t just assume it’s the whole story and post grumpy things about it on a forum

my subconscious is still annoyed from the spamming on sc i think

:sorcerer:✌️

it's all good, You're going to rub off the wrong way on some people, that's just how it goes. I'd definitely describe her as energetic but she is just a super fangirl.