IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

I'm actually starting to feel uncomfortable with how generous this is getting.

With all the Run the Jewels did this Kanye West said that War on Drugs does stuff news that's proliferating my music world it's such a welcome refuge to hang out here and wrap myself up in my idm blankets and never want to leave

...43 translations later, Yandex gives us:

Christmas on the Elbe, in fact, I'm starting to feel the feeling, feel the tranquility.

This usually happens because the doctor said that in the fight against illicit traffic in narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances, understanding, ethnic music, in the hospital, maybe the soul, because in the end cap, I don't want.

decoded.

also, lol alco

Edited by triachus

two more :w00t: OH MAI FAKIN GAD\

yesssssss ACID afex here we go at long last, i think he discovered his ACED DAts finally Thanks rich!

Edited by Mag

MZcb6zM.jpg

this is what Im going with ;)

Nice ! And I really hope he'll unleash 2015 tracks as you mention it on your cover :w00t:

Yeah does seem a little ambitious, but hey ^^

Serious question - would RDJ have stopped had he not had someone donate him the $$ to upgrade to a premium soundcloud membership? Not that he needed the $$ to have that happen, but maybe the gesture compelled him to keep going. Along with the reaction he's been receiving.

I don't think he would have stopped. However, I do believe he would have just continued to make a labyrinth of free anon accounts being maxed out that would have driven every WATMM member into psychosis.