IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Soundcloud fucks up almost daily guys, I wouldn't necessarily blame it on Richard. I'd be curious to hear if they saw a spike with the attention though.

These last tracks, awesome shit. 5 sline was giving me an early Autechre-ish vibe. Today has had so much great stuff in it.

yes I getting a little Amber-y myself

Just a two-second glance at the frontpage of Soundcloud shows that they have a new Usher track with 24 million plays on it. So I doubt AFX is gonna break Soundcloud or even come close. I'm sure they've seen 100x this amount of traffic before.

Guest cyphersum

The drums in Organ are giving me a real Tuss vibe, I'm assuming this is 96-ish by the sound of it?

Same, it's like post RDJ, pre Drukqs

At this rate, he's just not stopping, is he? Bet he's having a whale of a time. No real pressure for the reactions to it, but he knows that just the fact he's releasing this is such a great thing for the fans, and is really appreciated.

Guest damageis

holy fuck, organ is amazing.

hey is anyone having trouble downloading recent track (using chrome download extension) with the past 5 tracks or so??? I'm ripping these in real time just in case....

I swear I just heard some Ralf Und Florian-Era Kraftwerk synth in Organ.

Fuck me, there's not one part of this track that I don't love. Genuinely a real shame to hear it finish. The drums, the lush synth harmonies, the subtle effects towards the end, this is one of his best tracks, full stop.