IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Organ could easily become one of my all-time favorite AFX tracks. So much detail and progression, just gorgeous throughout. I see some elements of Minipops in it too. They function in similar ways.

Edit: I wonder if it was intentionally the 100th track uploaded (Not counting the removed one)

Edited by NI64

watmm is getting close to beating its last record for how many people online in one day.

Members Online Today: 763 [Collapse]

Most members ever online in one day was 777, last accomplished on 18 Sep 2014.

nice!

All you lurkers sign up and lets make a new record :)

Hi. I've read about half this thread and am freaking the fuck out like everyone else and decided to sign up. Aphex Twin fans everywhere owe a huge debt of gratitude to the people that got the CW Kickstarter going. Without that happening I highly doubt RDJ would be unleashing this backcatalog of gorgeous maddness upon us. I'm assuming people on this forum (and maybe the construct of the forum itself) were instrumental in that happening, so THANK YOU!!!

watmm is getting close to beating its last record for how many people online in one day.

Members Online Today: 763 [Collapse]

Most members ever online in one day was 777, last accomplished on 18 Sep 2014.

nice!

All you lurkers sign up and lets make a new record :)

Hi. I've read about half this thread and am freaking the fuck out like everyone else and decided to sign up. Aphex Twin fans everywhere owe a huge debt of gratitude to the people that got the CW Kickstarter going. Without that happening I highly doubt RDJ would be unleashing this backcatalog of gorgeous maddness upon us. I'm assuming people on this forum (and maybe the construct of the forum itself) were instrumental in that happening, so THANK YOU!!!

damn right