IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

You see what happens when you choose to dismiss the possibility of these numbers being proper tracklisting. The numbers just become part of the track title used by everyone and that gets quite annoying.

Not sure what you mean. The title is 8 Metal Beat (well it's Metal Beat and in RDJs folder it's track 8, but we don't know what that folder is called and what else is in it)

For collecting everything it's a good idea to keep track of what track is the 97th, 96th etc so you know if you're off. At the end a better tracklisting could be made or stick with upload order.

Please lets all just agree to remove the number from the title when discussing tracks. It's clearly not part of the title. This will frustrate me too much forever.

the fucking bpms were part of the title in syro, who knows what he wants to be part of the title

Edited by Jobe

You see what happens when you choose to dismiss the possibility of these numbers being proper tracklisting. The numbers just become part of the track title used by everyone and that gets quite annoying.

Not sure what you mean. The title is 8 Metal Beat (well it's Metal Beat and in RDJs folder it's track 8, but we don't know what that folder is called and what else is in it)

For collecting everything it's a good idea to keep track of what track is the 97th, 96th etc so you know if you're off. At the end a better tracklisting could be made or stick with upload order.

Please lets all just agree to remove the number from the title when discussing tracks. It's clearly not part of the title. This will frustrate me too much forever.

the fucking bpms were part of the title in syro, who knows what he wants to be part of the title

come on

Are you going to rename 54 Cymru Beats to Cymru Beats

Or 46 analord-masplid to analord-masplid

Are you going to rename 54 Cymru Beats to Cymru Beats

Or 46 analord-masplid to analord-masplid

dont be daft. i would agree with you if just a few were numbered here but come on..

come on

he's been dickering with titles for some of the tracks, if he didn't want the numbers i don't know that they'd be there

come on

he's been dickering with titles for some of the tracks, if he didn't want the numbers i don't know that they'd be there

you dont honestly think he wants this many of his tracks starting with these numbers do you? they are definitely track numbers. I will concede that they dont necessarily represent a final track order but they are originally there to specify an order. for me thats not part of titles.

The highlight of the entire soundcloud experience was when he fixed the title for Bpjdrop Forge [pump up the jam mix] because a user said he got 'pump up the jam' vibes

That moment will never part with me.

it's definitely a good idea to argue about track titles right now

Cuz like, it's up to us, you know? :wacko:

Honestly the numbers could be anything from a patch number on a synth he's got to the auto-save version of that track he's got to some track list order. So, just leave it, eh?

Edited by danke

Someone must be recording these from their browser direct into Reaper, or whatever, at full resolution?

There is a lot to get through and it will have to be done in real time, but this needs to be done...

Anyone?!?!?

The numbers are obviously track numbers and there are many examples of the same number because they refer to different "albums" of this massive compilation. He is giving it all to us like a puzzle. When I name a track with a number in front, it's only to make it easier for others following the numerical order of the tracks to find it.

Guest tablatronix

soo anyway...

FYI, I added an index column, indexed as it is now. Indexed by upload order 0-101

no more songs... :(

for now I hope.

I guess this could be a "classics" album, classics 2 , box set that is, lol

Here is a "discog" for what we have so far ( deletions are not on here ) i just threw togather

https://gist.github.com/tablatronix/e1ae69227eb86818113c

Throw it in a google doc shared or fork the csv, do whatever just add to it, i was not able to extract the descriptions, so they are missing,as is the uploaded times

(<- new member, long time fan )