IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Guest murphythecat8

ive incuded everything I had missed with the site I posted. also, I had miscalculated as I had a folder with aphex best.

so now, with everything just added, I have 476 files on my folder.

people saying they have 600 files from aphex is duplicates ect. I think his whole discography comes very weirdly close to 483.

I don't know if this has already been covered but one of the most recent comments on the soundcloud profile asks if anyone has the theme tune to "How" kid's TV program as he reckons it may have been made on the Fairlight. Does anybody know if Richard owns one? I looked on wikipedo and Aphex isn't listed as an owner. Yet...

If this was the end, I'd be alright with that. I don't want to get too greedy, I found myself thinking "what's taking him so long" yesterday, which is completely the wrong attitude to have.

Guest Monsieur Vernierport

this sounds creepy

aren't you behind that fake bandcamp shit who tried to imitate richards handwriting style? fuck off

No. I'm just doing a comparison and I haven't carted round physical product for years. I knew there were some examples around but couldn't figure out where. Cheers !

Guest progben

Ventolin EPs have some handwriting on them as well - back in my designer days, I'd have made a font...

if this guy really is a fan he knows where to look for handwriting joyrex.... its sketchy

Yeah, it's like saying 'gee, I sure wish I could find a picture of Richard's face. I've searched high and low!'

is he done posting stuff? I have yet to listen to it all. It was exciting when everything was popping up. Just trying to wrap your mind around one track and two others appear. I'd upload them for him if he wants to head back in the studio to make new tunes :) I was hoping he'd post cleaner versions of Gah, Gebble & Gibgib [NASA tracks 93-94] but a 100 or so new tracks will take up a lot of time. maybe he'll upload some more sooner or later. Thanks for all the tunes Richard :music: :braindance: :aphexsign:

Ok a made a song:

-----------------------------

New shit is imminent
from Aphex Twins!
Its quite good -
lush made in a dreams.
Hey, read the rules,
and then light a spliff.
This is the song called
"fuck Taylor Swift".
-----------------------------
Will drop some beats and I'm good to go

Now this is over, all the watmm tourists will be leaving soon.

you know, the members with 30 posts who says "us" and "we" when referring to the watmm community vis-a-vis its being mentioned in pitckfork, despite contributing literally nothing and whose interest will vanish once the excitement slows down

Edited by LimpyLoo

you know, the members with 30 posts who says "us" and "we" when referring to the watmm community vis-a-vis its being mentioned in pitckfork, despite contributing literally nothing and whose interest will vanish once the excitement slows down

+ someone on the watmm fb page who zipped all the tracks and uploaded them as if he was some AFX martyr doing all the hard work by himself:

Ladies and Gentleman, it is done.
you can now download the Ultimate version of Aphex Twin - user48736353001 grin-emoticon As soon as new tracks arrive, i will upload Update packages. For now enjoy 111 never before heard tunes from Richard David James. Also you get the Syrobonkers! Interview Trax as an Bonus thanks to -redacted-.
Thanks for sticking with me and encouraging me to release this for you. THANK YOU

:facepalm:

Guest murphythecat8

Ventolin EPs have some handwriting on them as well - back in my designer days, I'd have made a font...

joyrex, I guess you could help me here!

do you know how many trax Richard james ever released. unreleased, released, remixed ect. excluding live versions.

I happen to arrive, including everything ( and I cant be missing much), 476...

I cant see where and how he ever released over 550 trax????

joyrex, I guess you could help me here!

do you know how many trax Richard james ever released. unreleased, released, remixed ect. excluding live versions.

I happen to arrive, including everything ( and I cant be missing much), 476...

I cant see where and how he ever released over 550 trax????

lol

Okay, sorry to be late to the party, but is there some sort of repository of everything released in the Week of Joy? Or a total track listing. No flame. Been away awhile.

Guest Monsieur Vernierport

I don't know if this has already been covered but one of the most recent comments on the soundcloud profile asks if anyone has the theme tune to "How" kid's TV program as he reckons it may have been made on the Fairlight. Does anybody know if Richard owns one? I looked on wikipedo and Aphex isn't listed as an owner. Yet...

Fairlights were designed in 1979. "How" ran from 1966 to 1981 so the answer's No unless they used one for the very last series

you've only been a member since 2012, just saying. No reason to act all territorial