IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Hey do you all like this track from 1992?

It's the first track that i'm aware of to sample afx....

yes lovely, are you on the pads bamb?

It's Joey Beltram

check this one from the same ep - fits quite well with the early afx vibe we've been enjoying this last week:

First track '8 Utopia' has over 30k listens while last track '19 [slo]w early morning clissold sunrise' has over 60k listens already. just thought I'd point that out

There's a random factor in it, the last track of his daily batches got more listens than some gems buried in between. Most people listen to one or two tracks and move on, they start at the top.

First track '8 Utopia' has over 30k listens while last track '19 [slo]w early morning clissold sunrise' has over 60k listens already. just thought I'd point that out

There's a random factor in it, the last track of his daily batches got more listens than some gems buried in between. Most people listen to one or two tracks and move on, they start at the top.

i have to ask, is that you in your avatar?

I was thinking the same thing :biggrin: Top geezer!

Edited by beerwolf

damn, well guess I was wrong about him not being finished uploading tracks. Maybe he'll have the favorites mastered? Beggars can't be choosers I guess.

Know what I'm not wrong about? 'Japan' is a straight up bonkers ass track, and every fan should appreciate every last piece of it. I have so many favorites in here it changes several times throughout the day.

Hey do you all like this track from 1992?

It's the first track that i'm aware of to sample afx....

yes lovely, are you on the pads bamb?

It's Joey Beltram

check this one from the same ep - fits quite well with the early afx vibe we've been enjoying this last week:

cheers for these, me like.

Nope, that's my dad! :)))

damn, well guess I was wrong about him not being finished uploading tracks. Maybe he'll have the favorites mastered? Beggars can't be choosers I guess.

Know what I'm not wrong about? 'Japan' is a straight up bonkers ass track, and every fan should appreciate every last piece of it. I have so many favorites in here it changes several times throughout the day.

Yeah, it's also been around since 1993 ya doofus

Loving the HAB outtakes. Some of them are better than what's on HAB. How could he not found some space for these on the EP?

i think it's because he was releasing so much stuff back then that his mind melted and these were left dormant on a Dat.....until now. HAB 3 folder created.

Guest nortnok

i havent downloaded them because im waiting for them to be available to buy. i want to see 10 albums, album covers, album titles, and a Norman Records link for purchase by Valentines Day.

Seems like he might've not uploaded .wavs to Soundcloud but the actual 128kbps files. Maybe

Well, I think that it's an hassle to upload 111 tracks to soundcloud, so I don't think he's going to reupload anything, just enabling the download. So if he uploaded higher quality,we will get higher quality, otherwise it's the 128kbps we're sticking with... I cannot imagine anyone wanting to reupload 111 tracks again to souncloud, and I think rdj has better ideas on how to spend his "now". Maybe

My gf asked me if the twin had kept these traxx because they weren't good enough for others to hear, I told her it was probably the exact opposite; they were too good and he wanted them just for himself!

'He sounds weird' she said... She really likes Red Calx though :aphexsign:

Nope, that's my dad! :)))

Heheh, great photo. I was sure it wasn't you, even so the same thought somehow crossed my mind lol.

Diamond geezer.

Anyway we digress. Get the locomotive back on track!!

Edited by beerwolf