IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Aphex on the frontpage of his account:

'fly away babies, good luck!'
Thanks Rich, downloaded them all :) :beer:

It’s been said a million times in this thread already, but man. Positively touching move. Undying fealty to the AFX-man here. Just incredibly generous.

:wub::rhubear3:

Do you guys reckon the order of the SoundCloud playlist is like “canonical order” or something? Trying to decide if I want to invest the time to painstakingly move these all around in iTunes here…

Do you guys reckon the order of the SoundCloud playlist is like “canonical order” or something? Trying to decide if I want to invest the time to painstakingly move these all around in iTunes here…

Keep the upload order but make an iTunes playlist that matches Richard's, IMO

Guest kymppinetti

I like the release order. While listening in that way, It catches the same feeling when they were coming up.