IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

• Our automatic content protection system has detected that your sound "FmsubBass" may contain the following copyright content: "Absence" by Riva Starr, owned by George V Records. As a result, its publication on your profile has been blocked.

• @user48736353001: no it doesn't!

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

• Our automatic content protection system has detected that your sound "FmsubBass" may contain the following copyright content: "Absence" by Riva Starr, owned by George V Records. As a result, its publication on your profile has been blocked.
  • @user48736353001: no it doesn't!

LOL

Oh Soundcloud

RDJ says its going to be a long nite : D

BYmzv6c.png

btw, can we change the title of thread to something other than 'dump'. Maybe 'bonanza'?

I'll always remember the month Richard took a huge dump all over Soundcloud. Soon other artists began to follow suit, dropping their own giant loads all over the face of the internet. It was a dump revolution.

If I hadn't known about all these tracks, I think I'd have been happy just to know we'd have seen 33 comments from the RDJ himself by Feb. A "chatty" Aphex isn't something I thought I'd live to see, I love it.