IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

I hope the brains from rareafx get on it! I would never forgive myself for wasting time on fakes when I could be listening to the real deal for real tracks from the new dump. Help pls?

https://rareafx.wordpress.com/aphex-twin-old-dat-and-cassette-demos-soundcloud-jan-2015/

yeah, the Orban Eq beat.

Remember tho Drukqs was compiled from a wide range of trax from a long time period as well. Prob still mid-90s ish.

what? didnt he said all druqks tracks were new, 200 of which he did in 2 years?

I always thought a few of the simple beat tracks/ambient ones were a bit older, cant remember where i got that from. still that beat could have been knocking aound for a while, the song doesnt strike me as a druqks outtake.

Why is Warp being so quiet about all this?

On Facebook, they're posting about the Bibio soundcloud stuff...

im going to be a conspiracy theorist tinfoil cocksucker and suggest most evidence points to them not being very happy, especially since it occurred in the immediate wake of a new Aphex EP they paid for and prob spent a lot of money to promote. After seeing that !!! video with the dude wearing the shorts, all bets are off. If i was Richard and saw that I'd probably troll the fuck out of Warp too.

Edited by John Ehrlichman

yeah, the Orban Eq beat.

Remember tho Drukqs was compiled from a wide range of trax from a long time period as well. Prob still mid-90s ish.

I always thought a few of the simple beat tracks/ambient ones were a bit older, cant remember where i got that from. still that beat could have been knocking aound for a while, the song doesnt strike me as a druqks outtake.

Agreed,

I don't even really care about released bibio!

ahaha,

I actually loved his stuff when he was on Mush records,

then he started to sing...

those instrumentals on soundcloud are horrible, same with the free 3 tracks Clark recently released, where he turns Kayne West into a Burial sample, but badly..

I just thought of something potentially amazing, can you picture Warp suing richard for this and what type of response Richard would give especially if he had to appear in court? it would be like the People VS Larry Flynt but way cooler. Just judging by his one sheet for Syro, i hope statements in court would be of a similar flavor

yeah, the Orban Eq beat.

he did said he made a lot of simple stuff at druqks times as well, "i have many simple tracks like Bbydhyonchord etc"

i dont see why Orban Eq Trx4 can be in a druqks and Synthi cannot

...but theres a tape hiss, ofc, so yeah, everything is possible :emb:

Can't believe how much good new shit.... :music:

sure,

but can't help every track to hope it's some even newer' shit though,

and everytime, I end up loving the track nonetheless, there's always something,

I still can't believe the generosity though, it's so cool

HOLD THE PHONE

soundcloud.com/user48736353001/ziggomatic12

Link leads nowhere for me, where'd you grab it from? Anything to do with Ziggomatic gets released, I'm probably going to have a mini-stroke.

Point, set and match goes to andihow

My smile and optimism - gone. But having heard Sekonda, it's pretty much filled a Ziggomatic shaped hole for me.

Yep, just needs a download enabled, now.

I just thought of something potentially amazing, can you picture Warp suing richard for this and what type of response Richard would give especially if he had to appear in court? it would be like the People VS Larry Flynt but way cooler. Just judging by his one sheet for Syro, i hope statements in court would be of a similar flavor

Even if they had grounds to take legal action, hopefully they wouldn't be that cunty. He probs still makes them the most cash out of anyone, would be stupid to chuck that relationship away. I'm hoping rich and warp get together to release some of this on vinyl

songs like Jonny Hawkes Broken guitar really interest me since they don't sound like they belong in any Aphex era, really curious how many other breakbeaty tracks he has that don't seem to belong in a specific time period

edit: oh wait i just realized it sounds like an alternate to one of the come to daddy remixes, wow

Edited by John Ehrlichman