IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Guest gorfman666

anybody else getting soundcloud spambots to their account after commenting on Richard's tracks?

I`m a hot young girl that likes to suck things dry. Please visit my page below..

...yes

anybody else getting soundcloud spambots to their account after commenting on Richard's tracks?

I`m a hot young girl that likes to suck things dry. Please visit my page below..

...yes

I'm getting those too.

yes - attached is Last Clissold just to prove

... and sekonda

its 128, pfff , i have 10 of these

actually, fuck this shit. I almost beat Ninja Gaiden 2 before it started, so I'll just go finish what i must :shuriken:

Damn, the NES one?? That's an accomplishment. I've never gotten all the way through the first. (FUCKIN' HAWKS!)

...yes

I'm getting those too.

I had one that said something about "big horny boobs", but that was a couple of weeks ago

Sekonda BNM

^^^

That's some otherworldly love-magic there.

I pulled up the SC page about an hour ago to listen to what was already there (tho I have them downloaded too) and saw 130 by the track symbol. I lol'd for real because most people thought he was done. Nope.

D15 - 10 Dulcimer Dub is one of my favorites as well. Surprised no mention here yet. That lead synth that comes in about halfway through is juussst right.

Sekonda BNM

^^^

That's some otherworldly love-magic there.

I pulled up the SC page about an hour ago to listen to what was already there (tho I have them downloaded too) and saw 130 by the track symbol. I lol'd for real because most people thought he was done. Nope.

D15 - 10 Dulcimer Dub is one of my favorites as well. Surprised no mention here yet. That lead synth that comes in about halfway through is juussst right.

yep, it's a shame it's no available for download!!!

lol, I put out a new album lastnight thinking this was all over. richard pls follow me or something, I need the money

Edited by modey

... and sekonda

actually, fuck this shit. I almost beat Ninja Gaiden 2 before it started, so I'll just go finish what i must :shuriken:

Damn, the NES one?? That's an accomplishment. I've never gotten all the way through the first. (FUCKIN' HAWKS!)

YES!!!! I beat it! God fucking damn this game is hard. HARD. I'm all swet and tired.

took me around 20 years to do it (with breaks ofc), feeling on top of the world now, what a night!!!

on topic: aphex lush imminent quite good badger

edit: FUCKING HAWKS!!!!

Edited by Mag

Will probably be burned alive at the stake for this kind of heresy, but I can see where the folks over at rare afx are coming from. I checked my skepticism at the door some time ago but I still get the feeling that some of these tracks don't sound like any of Richard's previous work at all. I know he is incredibly versatile and is one of the only artists who could undergo such transformation, but damn. There are quite a few previously unexplored avenues of sound being displayed here. At times I wonder, at the very least, if some of this material was the result of collaboration. If not the work of someone else entirely (shots fired?).

Regardless of my suspicions we're definitely awash in a sea of undiluted AFX acid here, and this will indeed go down in the annals of IDM history as the most baller move of all time.

KP.gif

Long Live the King.

... and sekonda

YES!!!! I beat it! God fucking damn this game is hard. HARD. I'm all swet and tired.

took me around 20 years to do it (with breaks ofc), feeling on top of the world now, what a night!!!

on topic: aphex lush imminent quite good badger

edit: FUCKING HAWKS!!!!

Holy shit congraulations!! Thats fucking dedication right there. Your success has inspited me to give the first one another chance tonight. Wish me luck!

And FUCK THOSE HAWKS