IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Looks like he's been deleting some older uploads, I'm counting 20 new ones but SC says 114 tracks total.

Will probably be burned alive at the stake for this kind of heresy, but I can see where the folks over at rare afx are coming from. I checked my skepticism at the door some time ago but I still get the feeling that some of these tracks don't sound like any of Richard's previous work at all. I know he is incredibly versatile and is one of the only artists who could undergo such transformation, but damn. There are quite a few previously unexplored avenues of sound being displayed here. At times I wonder, at the very least, if some of this material was the result of collaboration. If not the work of someone else entirely (shots fired?).

Regardless of my suspicions we're definitely awash in a sea of undiluted AFX acid here, and this will indeed go down in the annals of IDM history as the most baller move of all time.

KP.gif

Long Live the King.

Read the rules.

I'm just getting wind of the new batch!

whoa-Jerry-Seinfeld-Cosmo-Kramer-Wayne-K

Now, can anyone tell me...

Since the Future Music/Vibert track, how many total have gone up?

My count is 20 new ones. Is that right???

Is there a maximum sound length you can upload?

If your sound is over 6 hours and 45 minutes long, our system will not be able to transcode it.

mmhmm

I'm just getting wind of the new batch!

whoa-Jerry-Seinfeld-Cosmo-Kramer-Wayne-K

Now, can anyone tell me...

Since the Future Music/Vibert track, how many total have gone up?

My count is 20 new ones. Is that right???

yeppers

Guest trananhhung

I don't even really care about released bibio!

ahaha,

I actually loved his stuff when he was on Mush records,

then he started to sing...

those instrumentals on soundcloud are horrible, same with the free 3 tracks Clark recently released, where he turns Kayne West into a Burial sample, but badly..

Clark and bibio trolling Aphex again... These two...

Looks like he's been deleting some older uploads, I'm counting 20 new ones but SC says 114 tracks total.

Will probably be burned alive at the stake for this kind of heresy, but I can see where the folks over at rare afx are coming from. I checked my skepticism at the door some time ago but I still get the feeling that some of these tracks don't sound like any of Richard's previous work at all. I know he is incredibly versatile and is one of the only artists who could undergo such transformation, but damn. There are quite a few previously unexplored avenues of sound being displayed here. At times I wonder, at the very least, if some of this material was the result of collaboration. If not the work of someone else entirely (shots fired?).

Regardless of my suspicions we're definitely awash in a sea of undiluted AFX acid here, and this will indeed go down in the annals of IDM history as the most baller move of all time.

KP.gif

Long Live the King.

Read the rules.

Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Wa

why can we download some new ones but not others? how silly

guess i'll wait...

Tracks were flying fast tonight and he was having some soundcloud issues..lack of uploads likely just an oversight on those four that he'll take care of next time he's on.

I know I've been trying to say this and express it a couple of time in the pages of this thread,

but don't you guys think it's a breaking new grounds in music / distribrution / live experience.

That's like a personal live of amazing tracks, flowing, stoping, and coming back, it' magical isn't it ?

Hope this indeed is a long night !

yeah, fuck radiohead, this is how you do it...

woah, wake up to 27 new tracks! just skimmed trough em, thanks rich u just made a really shitty week into a not so shitty week (lol is only wednesday)

Edited by MIXL2

yalll crazy

dulcimere dub is really horrible eI just to it and It's just slow and boring tbh

this is all really early stuff innit?

woah, wake up to 27 new tracks! just skimmed trough em, thanks rich u just made a really shitty week into a not so shitty week (lol is only wednesday)

27? I counted 20.. =(
well.. I got 27 notification emails, so iunno

yalll crazy

dulcimere dub is really horrible eI just to it and It's just slow and boring tbh

27? I counted 20.. =(

Rich was having trouble with a track being marked as copyrighted material (wtf hey?) by sounclouds algorithms so he likely put it up and took it down several times. I think he tried renaming it a few times too.

In fact I think that's what pissed him off and made him stop uploading. INitially he said something about tonight being a long night so I expected more uploads.

I hope I summed that up alright.

yalll crazy

27? I counted 20.. =(

Richard's Soundcloud posting issues again. I got 2 or 3 notifications for some of the same tracks, too. Should be 20 tracks + the one that Soundcloud kept removing (FmsubBass).

yalll crazy

27? I counted 20.. =(

Rich was having trouble with a track being marked as copyrighted material (wtf hey?) by sounclouds algorithms so he likely put it up and took it down several times. I think he tried renaming it a few times too.

In fact I think that's what pissed him off and made him stop uploading. INitially he said something about tonight being a long night so I expected more uploads.

I hope I summed that up alright.

cheers, I'm reading those 460 posts I missed last night,

new track!!

edit: sekonda <3

Edited by MIXL2