IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

i've tried explaining to numerous individuals that no other 2015 release is relevant. this entire distribution is unfathomably awesome and massive. I'm super excited to see how this all plays out. i'm inclined to think there may be a use of the audience feedback (likes & listens) in the future. to rdj it'd be a filter of sorts, but does he really care?

perspective: 110 tracks in the first dump is two more than the total quantity found in the Aphex Twin LP discog. it would be stupid to think that he couldn't put a factor of 2 on all releases to date across all aliases with this act.

edit: th1, i'll rest easy tonight.

Edited by FLUXLINKAGES

Maybe I missed something but why all the Warp hate round here? Might as well say Grant might be pissed off at him for not releasing them through Rephlex?

Aphex doing a Robocop track has got to be one of the coolest things ever. Hearing those samples in an AFX track and seeing the Robocop references in the comments pop up as you listen, tremendous.

Which one?

Aphex doing a Robocop track has got to be one of the coolest things ever. Hearing those samples in an AFX track and seeing the Robocop references in the comments pop up as you listen, tremendous.

Which one?

bob Morgan