IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

th slo is beautiful. want to sit on a bit grassy hill and listen to it from all directions in the dark

such good stuff

I'm on my phone at the moment and don't want to listen on a shitty speaker but is Th any relation to Tha?

Holy shit, still more music.

Somebody getting a feeling this is a fuck you to warp for taking their sweet time getting the Aphex releases out the door, or rejecting tracks?

Anyway I'm so excited about all this. Lovely stuff, just imagine if it was released back when it was made. All Afx all the time Afx everything.

There's more?! I didn't get on my laptop last night and wake up this morning with more new stuff?!

The thought of another mind blown week is crazy, trying to digest everything he's thrown at us last week is an age long experience n___n

No. No fuck yous to Warp felt here. Why would it?

Edit: also big up for Rich literally working overnight. When does he even sleep? Perhaps he's doing the extra work to come into a state of lack of sleep? Where he can lucid dream his new saw45678...

Edited by goDel