IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

@ goDel: Mostly because warp is pretending this isn't happening and it happening so close to the EP release.

Edited by Gocab

,l;'l;

fuck you

yeah wtf. i accidentally posted my most recent burger and quickly deleted it, and typed that jargon instead. shit happens.

now I'm like 10 times more starving

@ goDel: Mostly because warp is pretending this isn't happening and it happening so close to the EP release.

Thats just poor decision making from their side, I think. I really don't see why Rich would use this as a middle finger towards Warp. But who knows...

Holy shit, still more music.

Somebody getting a feeling this is a fuck you to warp for taking their sweet time getting the Aphex releases out the door, or rejecting tracks?

Anyway I'm so excited about all this. Lovely stuff, just imagine if it was released back when it was made. All Afx all the time Afx everything.

And no, I don't.

No need for the warp hate tbh, warp have been super good over the years.

CMARTH LONGER OMG OMG

i mean its shorter and just a demo but still I am excited if we're diving more into this time period

Edited by taphead

I have nothing against Warp, for the record. Sorry for bringing it up.

*raves maturely*

Edited by Gocab

Might as well say Grant might be pissed off at him for not releasing them through Rephlex?

It would have been be a box set that was more expensive to make than they sold it for, Grant's just happy he didn't have to. :cisfor:

dist spacey bass, holy crap. that might be my favorite ventolin ep track if it was on it.

Old_DSB_logo.jpg