IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

14 Floating :music:

New track Tigercubdelay, Rich is back from morning chores. Sounds like it's getting more modern again, excellent, though I know he can probably revert to another 89-90 track at any moment, adds to the excitement.

AFX - The gift that keeps on giving.

drums sound a bit like hangable auto bulb

All 707 run through delay with some knob twiddling right? The reverb/compression combo on this track put me in mind of pusher kill robok

Was just gonna say that this is an obvious forerunner to T13 Quadraverb, and then he uploaded that too!

day off after a hard days graft yesterday(and a good few drinks last night) and i wake up to 35 more tracks!

beyond amazing,looks like i,m spending the day with the twin again,thats what it feels like with the requests and feedback back and forth,a truly unique original experience,thanks for this

alternative mixes of Mt Saint Michel + Saint Michaels Mount perhaps?

my favourite track, I'd love to hear alts of it too.

That, Ziggomatic or Vordhosbn. Any of those 3 and it's game over (for my brain).

i always thought that crappy is another one, with fm acid line, sounding like 'formula' version

same - formula demo played on the radio?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2328279/107.7%20%27Crappy%27%20Broadcast%20%28Incomplete%29.mp3

yep this one