IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

CAT0189 was CAT1089 (with a cat picture) when I found that account earlier. It was changed to a 58 second track shortly after I downloaded it. Here is the one I grabbed (right-click save as):

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=08773777125655462213

Where is that cat picture, then?

No clue.

CAT189 (this 0:58 + teddie oggy + 180db + somethin somethin) were all on myspace years ago. anyone still has that pack?

SAW 85-92 is one of the only aphex full length releases I never fully embraced, I'm preferring most of these tracks over anything on 85-92 tbh. Some of them sound more like Classics or Caustic Window ep era, which have a darker more abrasive feel

i wasnt really diggin SAW1 for a long time (prefferd darker stuff just like you), before i actually bought vinyl and omg i listened to it almost every day for a year, it never gets old or annoying. On the other hand, i still dont really like ICBYD, preffering all ABBs, polygon windows, caustics etc over it. some tracks on ICBYD are great, but as a whole...just not for me (i hope i wont get banned)

SAW1 on vinyl is when I finally "got" it too. So warm. Didn't even realize the MP3s I had were crap in comparison. That album probably has the most sentimental value for me of all his releases.. and its just damn good.

Also.. pearls is greeeaattt. so many good tracks.

and thanks to those who ripped it!

i dont think any of these would fit SAW1 actually, every track on SAW is pure timeless gold, and these tracks ..are very awesome, but its other level. no wonder they werent included.... maybe only Afx origTheme or Bimbongo sound like saw1 :biggrin:

MassfreeKid

i hope youre right about actual boxset

SAW 85-92 is one of the only aphex full length releases I never fully embraced,

ONG ur fukcing ded m9

there have been a few times when i've been really stoned late at night and pondering traveling to the UK to play some shows and the thought has crossed my mind "who in the UK would physically want to hurt me if i showed up" and i've actually thought of you

Interesting, thanks.

Also, maybe jazz but what about this wheatpin X track -- mixed in with steinvord and heorge garrison:

https://soundcloud.com/slumslug

this track appeared in some voice recording site not so long ago, but people "with ears" tell its not afx/garrison/steinworld

i still like the rtyack and that stupid horns

(on second listen i think it fits garrison/afxafxafx, but my ears are not as perfect as LUDDs :biggrin: )

i think that account is just fake (probably by watmmers) and gathers all "mystical and crypted" shit that possibli could be apex

god shit fuck more tracks i relly need to sleep but i so excite

Edited by Mag

Wow, can't believe we're still getting new tracks tonight!

Also, I think we can legitimately discount the causticwindow account as bunk. Only things posted were Wisp Teddy Oggy and that same old clip from the old Tuss era myspace samples. I do think much of those were legit though (including that 58 second clip). Proven by 180db.

on the verge of shitting my jeans cause i dont want to go to the toilet until Sams car finishes

posting on all fours

pics pls

before/after

Edited by StephenG

Guest murphythecat8

sams car!

this is a dream come true, I cant believe what is happening today!

Edited by murphythecat8

Also, I think we can legitimately discount the causticwindow account as bunk. Only things posted were Wisp Teddy Oggy and that same old clip from the old Tuss era myspace samples. I do think much of those were legit though (including that 58 second clip). Proven by 180db.

yep, and teddie oggie was posted on myspace before it got actually released, so probably a rephlex account

...however, i just remembered that someone close to wisp told that he made that track specifically for fake account (fake tuss)

and singing tuss was made my impact (if i remember correctly) with some dude from rephlex also

so ye, rephlex...

and singing tuss was made my impact (if i remember correctly) with some dude from rephlex also

so ye, rephlex...

correct, yes. acid brother

Guest bitroast

I wonder how this makes AE feel, prob a little bit anal maybe? Like I can't imagine that they have anywhere near this amount of really good sounding unreleased tracks

that lego feet reissue was a fucking treat.

on the verge of shitting my jeans cause i dont want to go to the toilet until Sams car finishes

posting on all fours

That made me legitimately lol. (Also what a fucking tune!) Pre-saw1 he says.. wow

I wonder how this makes AE feel, prob a little bit anal maybe? Like I can't imagine that they have anywhere near this amount of really good sounding unreleased tracks

that lego feet reissue was a fucking treat.

oh shit i totally forgot about that, good call. Now that i think about it without trying to reinforce the false rivalry between RDJ and AE they probably have a shit load of stuff too, new and old

jesus christ, so good. fucking hell. Depending on how much of this he has, no wonder its hard for him to deduce it all down to one tracklist for an album. This sounds just as good if not better than other similar tracks from his other proper releases