IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

it's also cool to see tracks released that would def deserve to be released but probably weren't bc they didn't fit in with anything else, like tony hawkes broken guitar and tigercubdelay, or 15 sekonda.

lol @ throatie & "last clissold maybe"

ok i should stop here. let me simply say WOW

I'm hearing around 2000 estimate for 179 brk 2. Thoughts on when for cubdelay (sounds later, maybe 2004?), Notting Hill Bus (not sure, but 1997 or later), and the two Cottages (Analord, 2004ish)?

the Cottage tracks were Tuss-era, AFAIK

Guest bitroast

tony hawkes broken guitar

hegege

I'm hearing around 2000 estimate for 179 brk 2. Thoughts on when for cubdelay (sounds later, maybe 2004?), Notting Hill Bus (not sure, but 1997 or later), and the two Cottages (Analord, 2004ish)?

the Cottage tracks were Tuss-era, AFAIK

Notting hill bus sounds tuss too no?

Guest murphythecat8

anyone has a mega upload with all the new tracks since it started back two days ago?

a

nd damn, is he really releasing newer stuff?

cottage is definitely around the tuss era

!!!!!!!!

Edited by murphythecat8

Guest BunnyRabbit

anyway here's a link to download my current archive of everything except for 80s tite. maybe someone wants it. i dunno.

Thanks ^^

X2, cheers.

I just had to stop and think about all this a little earlier this evening.

I've got a lot of stuff on my mind and going on right now and this has been hard to really comprehend on top of that. When I stopped it hit me just how incredible this is. And with Jorex saying this is a just the start, and the quality of the last batch of tracks, today has really been the moment the situation got to me.

I've been waiting for this for so long and for it to happen almost exactly as I hoped it's hard to actually appreciate.

Plus all the gifs are magic - can someone compile them all together?

So, thanks Richard. Thanks WATMM.

tony hawkes broken guitar

hegege

lol that wasn't even intended! isn't he like a snowboarder?

wow. still stoked. this new batch is completely unexpected for me.

btw cottage tracks sound more analord than tuss to me. ticercubdelay sounds like tuss beats with quadraverb mangles analord sounds. call me crazy but the combination of bass drum / snare / rim shot remionds me of cilonen. :crazy:

So, thanks Richard. Thanks WATMM.

yes.

Heliosphan Live is way too fucking good. This whole batch has been one killer track after another. I'm loving it.

Also, this is my 500th post. :emotawesomepm9: And it only took me 8 years!

on tigercub, I feel like the live version of this track had the dry channel drums mixed in making for a punchier sound, this one sounds like only the wet/sends are coming through.

Someone can explain me why i've got 2 files :

cottage4 af - 8 255 Ko (8,06 Mo) - 3:31 - Aphex Twin - @320

cottage4 af 1 - 9 701 Ko (9,47 Mo) - 4:08 - AFx - @320

in all i've got 151 tracks

here a link to help me to understand:

cottage4 af.rar 16.0 Mo
https://mega.co.nz/#!ugFTRSBb!mpjaxc1T8wJNoEx8p-1ZiSyyvRiFZeea6P8tFFAxv64

The last half of Bradley Echoes sounds like a sketch of the last part of Xmas Evet10.

Ok I'm glad I'm not the only one that heard this.

Brk2 totally sounds like early mangle11

Same percussion. Subby bass tones.

Thd new tracks are amazing.

not to be a nitpicker or a dickhead, but it doesn't have the same percussion. Mangle11 is one of Aphex's only tracks besides Run the Place Red that cuts up the entire amen break. This doesn't have the amen break in it. Honestly this Brk2 track sounds way more like a Syro outtake to me, in fact it sounds like one of the tracks Aphex said he tried doing when he tried to make a 'proper jungle track'. I feel like this might have been one of them. It reminds me conceptually very much of "s950tx16wasr10 [163.97]" (earth portal mix)

(not proto Drukqs but post drukqs like ivan ooze said in the comments)