IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

looove HAB un23, but man wish he did a quick fade at the end! Like slamming into a rock face after blissfully hangliding across the ocean, gets me every time haha

looove HAB un23, but man wish he did a quick fade at the end! Like slamming into a rock face after blissfully hangliding across the ocean, gets me every time haha

My thoughts exactly. I may fade it myself. I hate hitting that wall on each listen.

it's like having all different kinds of sex with the hottest chick ever ,while eating the best lobster sushi while getting your balls and ass licked ,while eating the best dark chocolate while watching a sunset on a roller coaster ,while fireworks are going off while on acid,smoking a spliff,while getting a massage frpm 3 hot babes at once while you are still shagging the first hot babe,,while listening to the best aphexs ever

lol. nice summing up, should actually be in there: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphex_Twin#Musical_style

fucking hell, does he just sit there with his laptop on his knees drinking energy drinks and complain about aphex twin? what the fuck?

Next Aphex SoundCloud track: HipsterCunt [RedBull Remix]

The best way to listen to new music is through laptop speakers with a negative attitude.

12:01 AM: Remember when being up at midnight on a school night seemed like an uncontrollably exciting prospect? Well I’m nearly 25 now so being up at this hour just makes me feel anxious and guilty.

lol wat? im 30 and i stay up late drinking coffee at 3am all the time, its the best! YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO ANYMORE MOM!

what a dingus

Edited by DerWaschbar

12:01 AM: Remember when being up at midnight on a school night seemed like an uncontrollably exciting prospect? Well I’m nearly 25 now so being up at this hour just makes me feel anxious and guilty.

lol wat? im 30 and i stay up late drinking coffee at 3am all the time, its the best! YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO ANYMORE MOM!

what a dingus

MOOOM i got 1000 new afx traxxxx, more coffer

yeah but this is sort of what vice does sometimes:

"We took a guy who hates aphex and made him listen to the entire soundcloud dump using only his laptop speakers (one of which is broken): SPONSORED BY BLUE BOLT AND BOOST BAR"

vice is occasionally great; see their north korea stuff, the thump series on 'the song that changed my life' (some real gems in there) and a lot of motherboard stuff.

when it goes wrong is when they realise 'oh shit, we're vice, we're meant to be all postmodern and jaded', or when they let clive martin do an article.

i mean this shit is just a great column: http://thump.vice.com/en_uk/columns/Heartbreakers

fuckin tune

Edited by kaini

Week 2 has been pretty damn good, I would say. I'd like to see an influx of SAWII-era stuff but this beggar will not be a chooser

This week's dump definitely had a lot less filler, imo. Almost every track we had was seeeriously good.

Filler?

Filler?

wat

Hey guys. Forgive me for not reading the whole thread. I've been super busy in life outside of watmm for the past few days and haven't had the time to read up.

I'm trying to tell if I have everything. Can someone tell me if any songs have gone up and subsequently disappeared since he uploaded mature raver?

Many thanks, dudes ;)

Hey guys. Forgive me for not reading the whole thread. I've been super busy in life outside of watmm for the past few days and haven't had the time to read up.

I'm trying to tell if I have everything. Can someone tell me if any songs have gone up and subsequently disappeared since he uploaded mature raver?

Many thanks, dudes ;)

except for the" i am steinvord bitches " track i don't think so

we barely got to 96' yet have we? my friggin ball is imploding of thinking how many tracks he still can have

Nah, think we have already had some 2000's stuff. Cottage tracks and brk 2 for example. But yeah mostly seems to be 90's stuff still i think which is prob may fav period of aphex.. So much stuff sounds like ICBYD style which is my fav aphex album so loving loads of this stuff... and am amazed how little filler there is everthing is win! :)

we barely got to 96' yet have we? my friggin ball is imploding of thinking how many tracks he still can have

At least two tracks are from 2014. Edited by psn

do you mean quadraverb, are you sure psn, i mean look at gantz graf, that's from 1997 right?

Read the syrobonkus interview, he says it's from "the other day", and lists a bunch of equipment used on it - some of which has only been around a couple of years

do you mean quadraverb, are you sure psn, i mean look at gantz graf, that's from 1997 right?

Read the syrobonkus interview, he says it's from "the other day", and lists a bunch of equipment used on it - some of which has only been around a couple of years

ah ok, thanks for clearing that up, i remember scrolling down that interview like hell if it was about equipment and i didn't download anything, i guess i was waiting for this to happen :biggrin:

definatly heard that sound on oversteps and exai so you must be right

also saw that gantz graft is from 2002, i should google more