IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Name of this thread should be changed to "long time lurker, just signed to post in this thread, because it got media attention".

That's such a shitty attitude.

Bump

I wonder if something will happen today. It's February 7 but all uploads are already available for download. More tunes? The suspense is killing me. Listening to 4 ACH to calm down.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Thanks Richard. Good ears, intuition, vast musical knowledge, and detective work. Don't think you know me, unless you've ever been to Ohio?
dat modesty

lol

2 Xame Filtered...

so deliciously evil.

also. its got an accelerating feel. oh yeah. and the sound of being eaten and slowly digested by a giant resonant filter...

great tune!

just a friendly reminder of how awesome and sexy cottage3 e is

sometimes i want him to go full tuss on that one, with crazy beats and tons of details, but...

its lush. it's perfect definition of what "lush" is. should be in a "lush" wiki article as an example

GIF-Dancing-80s-boogie-boombox-dance-gir

so i've been travelling the last two days - holy crap, more music!?

are we over 6 hours now? bloody glad i gifted the unlimited over the pro now (which is limited to 6 hours). i hesitated when purchasing it, never in a million years did i think we'd get >6 hours of files but i thought the gesture would feel cheapened by buying the limited account type.

are we over 6 hours now? bloody glad i gifted the unlimited over the pro now (which is limited to 6 hours). i hesitated when purchasing it, never in a million years did i think we'd get >6 hours of files but i thought the gesture would feel cheapened by buying the limited account type.

11 hours 47 minutes :cisfor:

well done, friend!!

Guest kymppinetti

sometimes i want him to go full tuss on that one, with crazy beats and tons of details, but...

its lush. it's perfect definition of what "lush" is. should be in a "lush" wiki article as an example

cottage3 is like a whole new track every time i've listen to it. and yes lush aka. cottage3

cottage3 is like a whole new track every time i've listen to it. and yes lush aka. cottage3

yup. actually, the more i listen to it, the more i get a feeling that this is pre pre syro, and not pre-tuss era

that 2:44 acid squick that he started use on syro, special funky bass, drum programming...what guys think?

also, if it was part of analords, hed probably released it in analord additional bonus pack back then, thack track was too good to keep it, and analords feel comletely different for me

Edited by Mag

Guest kymppinetti

yup. actually, the more i listen to it, the more i get a feeling that this is pre pre syro, and not pre-tuss era

that 2:44 acid squick that he started use on syro, special funky bass, drum programming...what guys think?

also, if it was part of analords, hed probably released it in analord additional bonus pack back then, thack track was too good to keep it, and analords feel comletely different for me

yeah to me it doesn't feel like analord at all. in cottage3 track pitchs are higher than analord, so it have quite a different vibe. imo but i don't know about prepre syro or pre-tuss etc. it feels like it was made between them. in the end, you don't really know for certain. :D

funny, i am pretty certain cottage 3 is analord era. it fits in so well with a lot of analord stuff, and the extremely funky yet simple beatwork reminds me more of sth. like the bodmins than anything tuss or syro! hm.

I'm just getting through these and dear lord if I haven't gone teary eyed on several occasions. Best thing to happen in music for me since the early 90s. I'm a happy guy. Thanks Richard.

We can´t be sure if cottage is pre or post whatever unless Ricardo explicity tell us. The rest is specualtion. What we can be sure is fucking briliant, grower and a gift from the Gods.

Once again, VIVA LA TUSS

Week 2 has been pretty damn good, I would say. I'd like to see an influx of SAWII-era stuff but this beggar will not be a chooser

This week's dump definitely had a lot less filler, imo. Almost every track we had was seeeriously good.

Filler?

Filler?

wat

What I meant to say was that this week's dump had a higher 'good shit' ratio.

Edited by valleyinaire

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

I'm just getting through these and dear lord if I haven't gone teary eyed on several occasions. Best thing to happen in music for me since the early 90s. I'm a happy guy. Thanks Richard.