IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

crap, that short CW track was deleted, did anyone grabit?

I'd still like to hear it if anyone can help

likewise!

I'm stuck at work so not able to download these atm. Hope they're all still up later =(

Anyone have a running total on trax? Have any other ones been pulled down?

likewise!

I'm stuck at work so not able to download these atm. Hope they're all still up later =(

27 tracks for now, act fast!

2:11:54

Edited by MassfreeKid

likewise!

There's 27 tracks. All still available on SoundCloud

Guest cult fiction

Remember when there was no new afx from 2007-2010, and then from 2010-2014? Now we've gotten >5 hours in the last year

Getting so spoiled the fact that he hasn't posted in 2 hours feels like a drought

Plinkyplonk's rave sections are my jam right now, itching to do a cover

there's actually 28 tracks if you count the version of bimbongo he deleted and replaced. i'm uploading a rar now with all the tracks so far including it, properly tagged with his comments and such, but i dunno if that's allowed to be posted!

there's actually 28 tracks if you count the version of bimbongo he deleted and replaced. i'm uploading a rar now with all the tracks so far including it, properly tagged with his comments and such, but i dunno if that's allowed to be posted!

oh, he reuploaded it as symbonsad. nevermind then, 27 tracks

Warp: Well, you have to understand, Richard, we have new releases scheduled already and we can't simply fuck our plans to accomodate you. It would be better to postpone that boxset of oldies you want to release.

Richard: Fuck it.

Here's my stuff for reference if you want to cross reference for accuracy

Track artworks:

http://puu.sh/f5kaX.zip

f5khn.png

Edited by Zeffolia

Private Message....

edit: is that how that's done? wait... =/

jk.

Anyway I think Rich rather intends for us to be downloading these but I'm not really sure. Maybe a mod can chime in as to whether we can post these for dl here.

They aren't available for commercial release and I don't think they are intended for that in the future either.

Edited by StephenG

regardless, pretty sure any artist that has been on the internet for at least 5 seconds realises this will be downloaded or ripped, download button or not

Anyway I think Rich rather intends for us to be downloading these but I'm not really sure.

If he intended them to be downloaded, why would he disable the download option in SC?

I have a feeling he's new to soundcloud. Hence not knowing the upload limit, the tags #soundcloud is shit, etc....

Isn't it disabled by default?

Meh, I don't want to speak for the man. I really have no idea.

Maybe we should start a download "specualtion" thread. =)

Edited by StephenG