IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

But he made the ones for Syrobonkers interview downloadable

Was that his account, I thought it was noyzelab's account?

(me memory is shite).

Edited by StephenG

(me memory is shite).

That was the richarddjames account, and it sounded like Dave Noyze was maintaining it at the time.

Edited by psn

Guest bitroast

(me memory is shite).

That was the richarddjames account, and it sounded like Dave Noyze was maintaining it at the time.

the videos were uploaded to warp channel. fair to assume warp may have assisted with the official Aphex Twin soundcloud.

free soundcloud accounts have download limit of 100 downloads i believe. seeing as this account is free it probably just makes more sense to leave it turned off and not run into any restrictions.

Guest bitroast

i also wondering, with the track numbering.

1 Chink 101

8 Utopia

9 Square Dance

etc.

who's to say the other tracks haven't already been released? like, Caustic Window LP, those polygon window extras, etc.

there's actually 28 tracks if you count the version of bimbongo he deleted and replaced. i'm uploading a rar now with all the tracks so far including it, properly tagged with his comments and such, but i dunno if that's allowed to be posted!

PM me good sir :)

1 Chink 101

8 Utopia

9 Square Dance

etc.

who's to say the other tracks haven't already been released? like, Caustic Window LP, those polygon window extras, etc.

or he just forgot to number the others..

1 Chink 101

8 Utopia

9 Square Dance

etc.

or he just forgot to number the others..

or...i have this idea...when you compile an album/set/anything, you can rename tracks and add numbers before title, so it would display properly on playlist and you wont forget in which order they should go (in this case you dont need to use pen and paper). as time passes, some tracks leave the "album" or you pick different version, or change your mind about relesing that "album". The old tracks with numbers arent deleted or renamed back cause fucking lazy. Sometime in the future you listen to several versions of the track and pick one (it can contain that old useless numbers from long time ago). Maybe rich didnt give a fuck and released it as is (as he found them on pc or elsewhere - kinda same idea he had with drukqes and after, where he left Versions of tracks in the end of title as they were rendered). I kinda had the same problem many times as i dig thru tracks, its a bit annoying to order/search for them if you forgot to delete that shit before title. Oh, I hope you "get" what Im trying to say cause probably it sounds not so clear.

or that tracks are from some little collection, and others (without numbers) are not.

or...it could be anything really

Edited by Mag

1 Chink 101

8 Utopia

9 Square Dance

etc.

16 Fresher + Cleaner is 1st track from the joyrex tape.

thank you so much for this Richard!!!

Guest bitroast

@user487363530 if you were wanting the tracks downloadable at a higher quality than soundcloud 128kbps, hit bitroast up (me) with a mediafire link or something and ill make sure thhe tunes are distributed, cheers

20 Pink Floyd is a really odd sound from him, never heard afx doing this type of stuff, me like

it samples this track, which is awesome even by itself:

Edited by modey