IGNORED

Richard D James SoundCloud - A Gift To The Fans

Guest crowndicey

Wow richard is really a top troll

He posted one new track and knows that everybody now can't work/study/think of anyhing waiting for more tracks

and he just sits there, drinking martini, smoking spliff, laughing his ass off

Wow richard is really a top troll

He posted one new track and knows that everybody now can't work/study/think of anyhing waiting for more tracks

and he just sits there, drinking martini, smoking spliff, laughing his ass off

lol yeah

Sweet surprise today, hey, I'll take a new track anytime, doesn't have to be 50 at a time ;)

So how much do you think one of those box full of cassettes of unreleased musick would go for on ebay??

!!!!!

Got so many tapes left and just found another box that I hadn't seen in many years and not given to anyone, wanted to get as many of the old ones up before AND IF I keep uploading from later periods.
#pbod

FRXT. I think he knew this caption was a questionable idea to begin w/.

Spent a large part of my weekend making compilations of the SoundCloud tracks for a mate. Took me a good few hours to distill the 155 tracks into 2 CDs but was great fun with some nice Moroccan.

LOL'd when I saw new track earlier. Can't believe there may be more to come! :)

Got my life admin out of the way for today. Just skinned up, now I'm ready for more.

Damn, what a tease. I suppose if it was uploaded 9 hours ago then it's probably it for at least the day, but maybe that's what he wants us to think...back to checking randomly through the night instead of getting a good sleep. Curse you Rich, you wonderful bastard.